Should I launch my business on the side or take a gap year and try to launch it.
我应该兼职创业还是休学一年来创业?
Both work. Both?
两者都可以。都可以?
Both work. Which one is best?
是的。哪种更好?
I don't know you, well enough. You know, you know what I mean? They both work. Yes.
我并不十分得了解你,你明白我的意思吗?两个都可以做。好。
Which one do you want to do?
你想做哪种?
I would like to try to take a gap year. So take a gap year.
我更想休学一年。那就休学一年。
I'm scared. Well that's why you're asking. Yes.
我害怕。所以你才想问我的意见是吗?是的。
Which one would you do?
您会选哪个?
I wouldn't take either.
哪个都不选。
What would you do then?
那您会做什么?
I can't answer that for you. Fear's holding you back.
我不能替你回答。恐惧挡住了你的道路。
You know what you want to do.
你知道自己想做什么,
The only reason you're not doing it is you're scared of doing what you actually want to do. Right?
你没行动的唯一原因是你害怕做你真正想做的事,是吗?
Yes. Are you scared to do it 'cause your parents won't like it?
是的,你害怕是因为父母不喜欢吗?
No, my parents actually support me.
不是,事实上,我的父母支持我这样做。
Okay, so what are you scared of? Failing?
好吧,那你在害怕什么呢?失败?
Not failing but still being at the same place when my friends are at the next level.
不是害怕失败,而是当我的朋友们都进入了下一个阶段,我还在原地踏步。
Huge mistake. You don't want the same things your friends want.
错的离谱。你想拥有和你朋友不一样的东西。
No. So why the fuck do you care what they have?
不是。那你在意他们做什么?
Number one mistake so many people make is they care about what other people have.
许多人犯得第一个错误是他们在乎别人有什么,
I don't give a fuck what anybody has.
我才不管别人有什么,
If I have more, if I have less, doesn't matter. I worry about myself.
我有或没有,都不重要。我只担心自己。
The fact that you're worrying about other people's accomplishments is already a losing formula.
事实上,你担心别人的成就本身就是个错误。
You need to get rid of that first, then you can focus on yourself.
你先要把这些事忘掉,然后才能专注自身。
Thank you. You understand?
谢谢你。你明白了吗?