手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 导师加里的人生体会 > 正文

成功需要积极地努力

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Listen, you have to understand just 'cause you're a human being

听着,你要明白你虽然是人,
doesn't mean you're entitled to be a successful entrepreneur.
但并不意味着你有资格成为一名成功的企业家。
They do what everybody else does in every genre.
在各个行业,他们做得事和其他人一样。
You want to be an NFL player,an NBA player, you try.
你想成为一名NFL球员,一名NBA球员,那就试试
you're not good enough,you do something else.
做得不够好的话就做别的事。
You want to be a famous actor, you go to LA, you wait tables,
你想成为一个著名的演员,就去洛杉矶,等着机会
you try to be on a show, it doesn't happen, you do something else.
努力表演,没可能的话就做别的事。
I don't know what they do.
我不知道他们会做什么。
Like, something else, but they're not gonna build a million dollar business.
就是一些其他事情,但他们不会建立一个百万美元的公司。
Guys, do you know how many million dollar businesses are actually built that sustain?
伙计们,你们知道多少个资产数百万美元的公司能够建立并确实维持下来?
The data is not in our favor. And I'm not trying to be cloudy in this sun.
数据对我们不利。这并不是我消极。
I'm trying to save people, some money and some heartache and create some upside.
我试图救赎人们,挽救一些财产,减少些心痛,创造些好处。
This is just practicality. Like...it's just data.
这是事实。这只是数据。
We're not talking about it and listen, a lot of you know my spiel.
我们不是在谈论它,很多人知道我喋喋不休。
I'm not excited to talk about this.
我不喜欢谈论这个。
I'm happy-go-lucky. I'm positive. I'm crushin', but I'm fuckin' telling you the truth.
我是乐天派。我很积极。我很洒脱,但我要告诉你真相。
It's just here right now listen, a lot of you know my spiel.
刚刚在这的人听着,我又开始唠叨了。
A lot of you have businesses that can actually be successful.
你们的很多企业其实是可以成功的
The problem is you have 17 employees when you should have five.
问题是你应该有5名员工的时候却雇了17名。
A lot of you have businesses that can be successful
你的很多企业其实能成功,
but you want to have a nice office, right, in SoHo instead of being somewhere shitty.
但你想在苏豪区而不是恶劣的地方有一间很好的办公室,对吗?
Right? A lot of you could have businesses that are successful
对?你们很多人本可以创业成功,
but you come to fuckin'(censored) and waste time instead of building your business.
但你却跑去(审查)浪费时间,而不是创业。
Not that last part. That last part and all the other shit.
这不是最后的部分,而是结尾部分和废话。

权利.png

Are you building a business? You better fuckin' work tomorrow.

你要开公司吗?你最好明天就去上班。
And the only reason some of you will is 'cause it's gonna rain '
一些人这样做的唯一原因是认为今天下雨,
Cause if it was like this today tomorrowyou'd all be somewhere and that's just losing.
如果今天明天都像现在这样,那么你早晚会找到自己的位置,这种想法很失败。
And that's happening at scale.
这也很普遍。
How many 25-year-olds don't do the cool ideas on the projected thing that they're gonna go buy themselves an office.
多少25岁的人没有实现给自己买间办公室的想法。
Of course and by the way, a good percentage of them are gonna win.
当然,顺便说一句,他们中很多人是会赢的。
I hope you're sitting there and getting mad at me
我希望你们坐在这里,对我生气,
and saying, "Fuck this guy,"and I can't wait to get your emails
并说,“他妈的这家伙,我不能迫不及待地想要你的电子邮件,
saying, "Oh you said I wasn't gonna win at (censored).
写上:“哦,你说我做审查不会成功。”
"I built a $100 million business." Respect. Great.
“但我建了一亿美元的公司。”我尊重你。你很伟大。
I want that. I hope every fucking person looking at my face right now wins everything.
我想要的就是这点,我希望每个在看着我的人都能赢得一切。
Money, life, health, great. I want that more than anybody. Why not? Be the greatest.
金钱,生命,健康,伟大。我比任何人都更想要得到那些,为什么不成为最伟大的人呢?
I just think there's an enormous lack of practicality right now.
我只是觉得现在不实际。
Alright, let's move it in the positive direction. That was positive.
好吧,让我们朝着积极的方向努力,这很乐观。
That was the positive direction. More in the positive direction. That was the positive.
那是积极的方向,更多的人在积极的方向上,这很乐观。
Let's follow up on that and keep that train going.
让我们来聊点积极的东西,
I think that's positive instead of people pontificating here like, "Yeah, we're all gonna fucking do it."
我认为这是积极的,而不是人们站在这里喊“耶,我们都要做到。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
entitled [in'taitld]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去

 
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,庞大的

联想记忆
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
practicality [.prækti'kæliti]

想一想再看

n. 实际,实用,实用性,实际的事情

 
projected [prə'dʒektid]

想一想再看

adj. 投影的,投射 v. 投射(project的过去

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
sustain [səs'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 承受,支持,经受,维持,认可

联想记忆
genre ['ʒɑ:nrə]

想一想再看

n. 类型,流派

联想记忆
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。