Even though on the subconscious level, when people are primed, they don't really see...
虽然只是在潜意识层面,人们被影射时,看不见...
the word, say achievement on the screen, when it's there for 25 mini-second, they don't really see it, but it registers.
那些词,比如"成就"这个词出现在屏幕上25毫秒,根本不可能看清,但大脑却记录了下来
So even if a picture is there and you don't "really" see it, or not really conscious of it, mindful of it, it still has a impact on you.
所以即使你挂了照片但没去看它,或没意识到它,念到它,它仍然会对你造成影响
So have pictures of people you love, have pleasant object,
所以找些你爱的人的照片,让你开心的东西,
whether it's memorabilia, whether it's flowers, whether it's art, your favorite art.
无论是纪念品,鲜花,艺术品,你最喜欢的艺术品
So I have in my house, and my office, my favorite art on the wall, by my favorite artists. And let me share with you a few.
我家中和办公室都挂了我最爱的画,由我最爱的艺术家创作,让我跟你们分享一下
I actually brought them here. These are very valuable.
我今天带到课堂上来了,它们价值连城
I insured them, so it's not a problem. So... so this is, um, this specific artist from the first phase of his career,
我给它们投了保,所以不用担心,瞧,这位画家处在艺术生涯第一阶段时的作品
as you can see, you know, very powerful strokes, very intense, very deliberate, and just gorgeous.
如你所见,充满了有力的线条,非常强烈,非常从容,真是绝了
And here is, by the same artist from the second phase of his career.
另外一幅,仍是那位画家,进入艺术生涯第二阶段
Here you already begin to see impressionist influence on his work.
印象派对他作品的影响已经清晰可辨了
But still, you know you see the same trait, the same power, the same intensity.
不过你仍能从中看出同样的特点,同样的力量,同样强烈的情感
So I have these on my wall.
这些都挂在我家墙上
There's a new and upcoming artist who I want to introduce you to.
我还想向你们介绍一位画坛新秀
She still doesn't have a second phase, you know, she's only one year's old.
她还没进入第二阶段,因为她才一岁大
But, you know, this is a work done with the help of her Mom.
这幅画是在她妈妈帮助下完成的