Tom? Here.Anna? Here Denise.
汤姆? 这里。安娜? 我在这里,丹尼斯。
And Paul? Yes, yes I'm here and there's no need to panic. That was just a fire drill – a practice.
保罗呢? 我也在,大家不要惊慌。刚才只是消防演习。
Phew, Tip Top Trading is safe – for now. It was just a fire drill.
Tip Top Trading暂时安全了,刚才是消防演习。
What a busy day this is turning out to be.
这一天可真是忙啊。
Hey Anna, remember next time it could be for real so are you happy about what to say if you have to take charge?
安娜,记住,下一次可能就是真的了,如果到时候让你主导整个局面你会高兴吗?
Oh, not really.Just keep calm and say things like: There's no need to panic.
才不会呢。只要保持冷静,然后这样说就可以:大家不需要惊慌。
Please leave the building and meet outside.Use the stairs not the lift.
请离开室内,到外面集合。请走楼梯,不要用电梯。
And when you're outside, you could say: Is anybody missing?
当你到了外面之后,你可以说:有谁还没到?
OK, thanks, but I hope I'll never need to use them.
好的,谢谢,但是希望我永远不会用到它们。
Well done everyone. Hopefully you all know what to do in the unlikely event of a real fire.
大家都做得很好。虽然真正的火灾发生几率很小,但还是希望大家都能知道到那时该怎么做。
Now, to celebrate, I'm off to buy some really nice biscuits for all of us – you know, those special double choc ones with the little orange bits. Back to work everyone.
好的,为了奖励大家的表现,我去买一些特别好吃的点心来分给大家——就是那种特别的双层巧克力点心。好了,大家回去工作吧。
Honestly! I was in the middle of an important call.
老实说!我正在打一个非常重要的电话。
Yeah, and you never got see those firemen in action, did you Denise?
是啊,而且你再也不能看见那些消防员了,是吧丹尼斯?
Look at the time. I really need to get on with my work.
看看都几点了。我要赶紧去做我的工作了。
Yeah, and I've got to check up on the latest football… I mean share prices.
是啊,我也要去查一下最新的足球……我的意思是股票价格。
Hold on, can anyone smell smoke?I don't believe it! The fire alarm's gone off again.
等一下,大家闻没闻到一股烟味?天啊,真不敢相信!火警又响了。
I'll call you back Marge. Oh, where's Paul when you need him?
玛吉,我一会再打给你。天啊,保罗上哪去了?关键时刻总找不到他。
Anna, you're going to have to take charge.Me? What about Tom?It looks like Tom has gone already.
安娜,你来接管。我?让汤姆来吧?看起来汤姆早已经走了吧。
Remember Anna, use those phrases to keep everyone calm and informed about what to do.
记住,安娜,用那些我教给你的句子来让大家保持冷静,并告诉他们该怎么做。
OK.Err… there's no need to panic. Please leave the building and meet outside.
好的。大家不要惊慌。请离开室内,到外面集合。
Hold on, I just need to grab my elephant dung notepad and red pen.Come on then Anna, into the lift.
等等,我要拿着我的象粪笔记本和红笔。来吧安娜,进电梯。
No Denise. We must use the stairs not the lift.Oh, with my knees! Jump up Denise, I'll carry you.
不行,丹尼斯。我们不能用电梯,只能走楼梯。我的膝盖! 跳上来,丹尼斯,我来背你。
Could I have your attention please.Louder Anna. This is urgent!
大家请注意。声音大点,安娜。这可是紧要事!
Could I have your attention please! I need your full attention. Please stay calm.
大家听我说!请大家配合。现在先冷静下来。
I'm sure there's not a fire, just a bit of smoke. Is there anybody missing?
我敢确定没发生火灾,只是有些烟。有人没到吗?
Well, there's no smoke without fire, hey Tom! Tom? Tom? Has anyone seen Tom?
好吧,无火不起烟,喂,汤姆呢!汤姆?汤姆?有人看见汤姆了吗?
That's Tom coming out of the building and he's carrying someone on his shoulder!
快看,那是汤姆刚从门口跑出来,还背着一个人!
It's Mr Ingle from the warehouse!It's OK everyone… I've put the fire out… it was in the warehouse.
那是库房的英格尔先生!没事了……我已经把火灭了……在库房。
Mr Ingle had been smoking.Mr Ingle! Err… yeah… sorry.
英格尔先生吸烟引发的。英格尔先生! 对不起。
Sorry indeed! Mr Ingle's in serious trouble now.
确实需要道歉!英格尔先生现在是真的有麻烦了。
But well done Anna for dealing with that emergency and getting everyone out of the building.
不过安娜处理这次紧急事件做的还是很到位的,她让每个人都安全走出了办公室。
Here are some of the phrases she used: There's no need to panic.
她用到了这些句子:大家不需要惊慌。
Please leave the building and meet outside.Use the stairs not the lift.
请离开室内,到外面集合。请走楼梯,不要坐电梯。
And when you're outside, you could say: Is anybody missing?
当你走出来之后,可以说:有人没到吗?
Seems like Tom is a bit of a hero. He has his uses! But hold on, who's this?
看来汤姆今天是做了一回英雄。他还是有自己的长处的!等一下,这个人是谁?
Say Honey, looks like I've come at a good time.Have you seen a guy called Paul round here?
嘿,亲爱的,看来我来的不是时候啊。你看没看到一个叫保罗的人?
He's not here, he's gone to buy some… err… biscuits. Can I help?
他现在不在这里,他去买……点心去了。需要我帮忙吗?
Yeah sugar. I'm Mr Socrates, Paul's boss and I've come to sort this business out.Mr Socrates!
是的,亲爱的。我是苏格拉底先生,保罗的老板,我是来处理这件事的。苏格拉底先生!
Oh no! The head of the company's in town. This means trouble.See you next time.
不!公司老板来了。这意味着有麻烦了。大家下回见。