手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作姜饼饼干

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, guys, Desiree here.

嗨,大家好,我是迪瑟蕾。
And I'm really excited because it's the holiday season, dun dun dun,
我很激动因为这是假期,啦啦啦,
and I want to show you how to make these really cute gingerbread cookies today.
今天我会向你们展示如何制作这些可爱的姜饼饼干。
So this is an update on the classic gingerbread man.
这是经典姜饼饼干的升级版。
You can see these adorable little cookies here are kinda giving the snowflake a hug.
你可以看到这些可爱的姜饼饼干,它抱着一片雪花。
And they're really easy to make, too.
制作起来也超级简单。
What I like about these is they kind of look like a little Christmas decoration.
我喜欢这个小饼干是因为它有一点像圣诞节装饰品。
You almost can't tell they're a cookie.
它们一点也不像饼干。
They also kind of remind me of these Christmas ornaments that I remember from my childhood.
它还让我想起了小时候的圣诞装饰品。
We had a set of these two gingerbread cookies.
装饰品里有两个这样的姜饼饼干。
And I remember standing there one day looking at them on the tree,
我记得有一天站在那里看着圣诞树上的装饰品,
made sure Mom wasn't around,
确定妈妈不在周围后,
and then I tried to take a bite of one.
我试着想要咬上一口。
Bit down on it, wasn't a real cookie.
一口咬下去发现它不是真饼干。
Did leave a mark of my teeth on them though.
不过留下了牙齿的印记。
So every Christmas, I like to look for that ornament and have a good laugh
所以每到圣诞节,我都会找到那个装饰品,开怀大笑一番,
because it just brings back that funny memory where I tried to eat a Christmas ornament.
这会让我想起我偷吃圣诞节饰品有趣的回忆。
Now, these things you actually can eat,
这些东西真是可以吃的,
so let's get started on the recipe for the gingerbread cookies.
我们开始制作姜饼饼干吧。
Okay, so to get started on these gingerbread cookies,
为了制作这些姜饼饼干,
we, of course, need gingerbread.
我们当然需要姜饼了。
I have the recipe for this cookie dough down below.
下面有这个饼干面团的食谱。
So I'm actually going to lightly cover my surface with flour here.
在这里稍微撒一些面粉。
Spread that out a little bit.
然后把面粉铺开。
Go ahead and add a little bit of flour to your rolling pin also.
接着在擀面杖上也撒一些面粉。
Just always helps to not have everything sticking.
这样可以防止粘黏。
And then we're gonna roll it out to 1/8 of an inch thick.
然后把面团擀成1/8英寸厚。
All right, so my gingerbread cookie dough is rolled out to 1/8 of an inch thick.
好了,姜饼的饼干面团擀成1/8英寸厚了。
And I'm ready to use my gingerbread cutter.
接着需要使用姜饼切割工具了。
You can find a link to this guy down below.
你可以在下面的链接中找到这个娃娃切割工具。
Oh, and by the way, this dough recipe makes 40 cookies.
顺便说一下,这个面团可以制作40块饼干。
I just like to work with the dough in small batches,
我喜欢制作小块面团,
it's easier for me, but just make note of that.
这对我来说比较容易,但是需要注意。
If you only wanna make half that amount, just cut the recipe in half.
如果你只想制作一半的数量,就需要按照食谱的一半用量来制作。
So let's ahead and get cutting.
我们开始切割吧。
So after you're done cutting out the ginger people,
用切割工具切割完姜饼饼干之后,
go ahead and peel the dough away from your cookie pieces.
把剩下的面团揭下来。
And, of course, save this dough because you can put it back together
留下这些面团然后把它们放到一起

如何制作姜饼饼干

and roll it out to make more cookies.

再次揉捏成面团就可以制作更多的饼干。
And then I'm gonna take my really big spatula here
然后用我的大号抹刀
and lift these guys up.
把这些姜饼饼干移到烤盘上面。
Okay, so there's one last finishing touch before I pop these guys into the oven.
在把这些姜饼饼干放进烤箱之前还需要做一件事情。
I bet you thought when you saw these
我敢打赌你看到这些的时候
that we like cut off the arms and put them over on the top of the snowflake here,
一定会认为我们是把胳膊切掉再放到雪花上面
but not the case.
但实际上不是这样的。
We're actually going to do it now before we bake them
在烘烤之前需要做好雪花,
while our dough is still wet.
虽然我们的姜饼面团还是湿的。
So I have one of our snowflake royal icing decorations.
这里有雪花硬糖霜装饰品。
These are fabulous because they have such great detail,
这些非常棒,因为它非常精美,
and I don't have to do any fancy piping with that.
我不需要再在上面加任何装饰。
Just set it down on my cookie, pick up the little arms,
把它放在我的饼干上面,然后把小胳膊放在雪花上,
oh, give that snowflake a hug.
哦,给雪花一个拥抱。
Just put these in the oven at 375 for six to ten minutes.
把这些放进烤箱中,在375华氏度下烘烤6至10分钟。
Now that my cookies are cooled, I'm ready to give these gingerbread cookies some faces.
现在我的饼干冷却了,我要开始制作姜饼饼干的小脸了。
I have some medium consistency white royal icing in this bag,
裱花袋中装好了中等粘度的白色硬糖霜,
and it's fitted with a tip number two.
还用到了2号花嘴。
So I'm going to start on the bottom here.
从底部开始制作。
Start with the little feet.
首先从小脚开始。
And now we're going to add the icing to the arms.
接着需要把糖霜挤到胳膊上面。
So now I'm going to pipe the eyes, which are just little half moons.
现在需要制作眼睛了,画出一个小小的半月牙形状。
And I'm going to add some little eyelashes. So adorable.
还需要制作一些睫毛。好可爱。
And lastly, I just need the smiley face.
最后,还需要制作一个笑脸。
Now to finish these cookies off, we just have to add some rosy cheeks.
现在还需要制作出红润的脸颊。
So I have some royal icing here. Again, it's medium consistency.
在这里我准备好了硬糖霜。当然还是中等粘度的。
And I've tinted it just a light pink and it's again fitted with a tip number two.
用2号花嘴把它染成浅粉色。
See how easy that was?
看到多容易了吧?
Our sweet little gingerbread people are all finished.
我们可爱的姜饼饼干制作完成啦。
Now you can share these with friends, family, or eat them yourself.
现在你可以和朋友、家人分享,当然也可以自己吃。
Of course they do look a little too cute to eat,
当然,它们看起来确实有点可爱,让人不忍心吃了,
however, mmm, that's good.
但是,嗯,真好吃。
So tell me, have you ever eaten a Christmas ornament or tried to eat a Christmas ornament?
告诉我,你曾经吃过圣诞饰品吗或者曾经想吃圣诞饰品吗?
Leave a comment down below so I won't feel so bad about the story I shared earlier.
请在下面的评论中告诉我,这样我就不会对自己分享的故事感到丢人了。
If you enjoyed this video, give it a like,
如果你喜欢该视频,请点赞,
subscribe to our channel so you don't miss any other videos we have coming for you.
订阅我们的频道,这样你就不会错过任何我们的视频了。
Happy holidays.
假期快乐。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ornament ['ɔ:nəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装饰,装饰物
vt. 装饰

联想记忆
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
decoration [.dekə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 装饰,装饰品

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
spatula ['spætjulə]

想一想再看

n. 铲(尤指烹饪用铲),压舌片,抹刀

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。