Hi friends! I'm Stephanie and here at Wilton it's the best time of year.
嗨,大家好。我是惠尔通的斯蒂芬妮,这是一年当中最好的时光。
It's the holiday season.
这可是假期呀。
Now we have tons of great projects coming your way
现在有很多款美食正在向你靠近
but today we have a project that combines two of my favorite things.
今天的这款美食包括了我最喜欢的两样事物
The holidays and sprinkles.
假期和糖屑。
We are going combine those two and make a sprinkle gingerbread house.
我们要把这两种结合起来制作糖屑姜饼屋。
We are going to use the pre-assembled house kit.
我们用到了预先组装好的房屋。
This kit is perfect because the house is already assembled,
该工具很完美因为房屋已经组装好了,
so you don't have to take the time
所以你不必花时间
and put the pieces together and wait for them to dry.
把这些碎片拼在一起等它们晾干。
Now the kit also comes with the icing
它里面还包括糖霜,
so you don't have to make that
这样你就不用制作糖霜了,
has a bag a tip and candy and also Little Santa you can add to your house at the end.
里面还包括了裱花袋、花嘴和糖果而且还有小圣诞老公公呢,可以最后把它作为房屋的装饰。
Alright let's do it.
好了,我们开始吧。
To begin we're going to use piping gel.
首先我们需要用到饰胶。
We're going to spread it on a half of the roof right here
把屋顶的一半抹上饰胶,
now you wanna make sure you get it on the full half of the roof
需要确保饰胶抹满了屋顶的一半
becasue any part that doesn't have piping gel the sprinkles won't stick to
因为没有饰胶的部分没有办法粘上糖屑
the next part of our project can get a little messy
接下来的步骤可能会使厨房变得混乱
we are gonna put the sprinkles on the piping gel
我们需要把糖屑洒在饰胶上面
to keep it clean I recommend putting your gingerbread house on a baking sheet that has a side to it
为了保持干净,我建议你把姜饼屋放在比较大的烤盘里。
this way any of the sprinkles that fall
这样掉下的糖屑
you can keep the use again later
就可以稍后再使用它了
now that we have the whole side covered and I'm gonna lightly press those sprinkles in
现在整个屋顶的侧面都覆盖住了,需要轻轻按压一下糖屑
and make sure they stay in place.
确保它们很好的粘黏在屋顶上面。
I'm gonna go ahead and do the same exact thing to the other side of my roof
然后在屋顶的另一侧重复同样的步骤
and I'm gonna do it to all four sides of the house
然后在房屋的四面重复这个步骤
add your icing into the bag and we're ready to start piping.
把糖霜放入裱花袋中就可以开始制作了。
To begin we're going to divide the roof into fours.
首先需要把屋顶分成四部分。
I'm gonna do that by adding a little dots
在屋顶上方挤一些小点
and I'm going to connect the dots using of scallop motion
然后用扇形链接这些点
for the next row I'm just gonna stagger the scallops.
下一行直接在扇形线条间交错,
I'm gonna continue that all the way down into
一行一行继续往下做
I have about five rows on each side of my roof.
直到每侧屋顶都有五行扇形糖霜。
To finish off the roof we are gonna do a zigzag right down the center
我们还需要在屋顶中心挤压出之字形糖霜
to decorate the front of the house we are gonna add one door and three little windows around it
在房屋的前面我们还需要加一扇门和三扇小窗户
and then to finish off the front of the house were just going to add a icicles
然后还需要在屋顶处制作一些冰柱
because it's cold outside.
因为外面很冷的。
For the side of house were gonna pipe a long windows, some more zigzag and some more icicles
房屋的侧面我们需要制作一扇长长的窗户、之字形还有更多的冰柱
and just one more detail
不要忘记一个细节奥
Gingerbread houses are classic staple of the holiday season.
姜饼屋是假期的经典美食。
You can really have a lot of fun with it.
制作的过程很有趣。
You can have a party where everyone decorate their own gingerbread house
你可以举办一场派对,派对上每个人都装饰自己的姜饼屋
or at my sister's office they actually have a gingerbread decorating contest
或者像我妹妹一样,她在办公室里举办了姜饼屋装饰比赛
and they go all out and do crazy things
她们都奇思妙想
they have like back yards with swing sets and cars with garages
制作出了带秋千的后院和装有汽车的车库
and they just do all sorts of crazy things
她们制作出各种夸张的姜饼屋
so if you've ever done a crazy gingerbread house
如果你曾经制作过夸张的姜饼屋
please tell me about it in the comments below
请在下面的评论中告诉我们
and like this video and be sure to subscribe to our chance to get access to all of our videos.
请给视频点赞,订阅我们的频道并观看我们所有的视频奥。
I'm Stephanie and from all of us here at Wilton happy holidays.
我是斯蒂芬妮,惠尔通的所有人祝你假期快乐。