So this is your first time in the United States. Yeah. Yeah. Do you like it? Yeah, it was a--
这是你第一次来美国。嗯,是的。你喜欢这里吗?嗯,它...
He went to Santa Monica, you know. Like the people are like a little more exposing than usual, like Korea.
他去了圣塔莫尼卡。跟朝鲜相比,那里的人们比较暴露
So he would like, he didn't know where to put his eyes. Oh. Oh.
所以他,他不知道目光该往哪里看。哦,噢
Yes, I understand. Yeah, he went to the beach. Yeah. Of course.
嗯,我理解。嗯,他去了沙滩。那是自然的
So did you see-- look at them. They're exposed.
你看到——快看他们,他们很暴露
Your haircut is a very popular haircut there, right? Yeah. How come everybody-- I like it.
你的发型在国内很受欢迎,对吧?嗯。大家怎么会——我很喜欢它
But how come everybody has-- is there a name for that haircut?
但是大家怎么会——这个发型有名字吗?
This is the Irvine haircut right here. Bowl cut.
这个发型叫“欧文发型”。“西瓜头”
That's what I would have guessed. And you have a stage name, right? Yeah.
我应该猜到的。你有个艺名对吧?是的
Big Man. Big Man. Yeah. Ah. And why Big Man? Well, my name is and means .. is big, and is man. I see. Big Man.
Big Man。Big Man。嗯,呃,为什么叫Big Man呢?我的名字叫...某某是“Big”的意思,某某是“Man”的意思。哦懂了,Big Man
By the way, you speak English very well. I mean, it's very hard to learn a different language.
对了,你英语说得很好呀。学一门外语很难的
So I'm very impressed by that. I keep forgetting you have to say something.
所以我很佩服。老是忘记你得说点话
And you're going to perform now, right? OK. All of this is all coming from him, as you'll see.
现在你要表演了,对吧?好,接下来的一切都是他表演的
It's amazing. OK. Drink water. Yes, drink water. Go.
太棒了。好,喝点水。嗯,喝水。开始
She's got cherry lips, angel eyes. She know exactly how to tantalize.
她有樱桃样的双唇,天使般的眼睛。她知道怎样捉弄人
Amazing. Thank you so much. Wow, that's incredible. OK. You translate that. You do what he did.
很棒。谢谢。哇哦,太出色了!好,你翻译一遍,你重复他刚才做的
No, it's very hard. It's amazing. All right. I want to make sure that everybody in your school knows that you were here on television.
不,很难的。很棒。好,我想让你们学校的人都知道你来参加这个节目了
OK, let's bring out the gift. What does that say?
好,把礼物拿出来。它是什么意思?