手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

社交媒体焦虑症

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Technology has become predominant over everyone's lives in the past 20 years.

过去20年,科技已经成为人们生活中不可缺的一部分。
People now have smartphones and Smart TV's. Everything is smart.
如今人们有了智能手机和智能电视。所有东西都是智能的。
With people having a cellphone on them 24/7,
人们7天24小时,手机不离手,
it's impossible to not check your social media sites and see what your friends, classmates or family are up to, and we love it.
每天都要刷刷社会媒体网站、看看朋友、同学和家人的动态,而且我们还超爱看他们的动态。
Staying in touch is so much easier now, and with just a click of a button,
如今保持联系变得更加容易了,只需轻轻一点,
we can see cute animal pictures, recipe videos and every photo our best friends have ever posted.
我们就可以看到萌宠图片、美食视频以及你的好友po出的每张图片。
But with that great power comes great responsibility and sometimes it can even cause anxiety.
但是力量越大责任就越大,有时甚至会导致焦虑。
Let's be clear. It's not the actual sites that can cause that anxious feeling, it's the addiction to checking the site.
简单来说就是,浏览的网站并不会引起焦虑的感觉,而沉溺于点击浏览网站是会引起焦虑的。
I mean, I can put my phone down whenever, right? But wait, I just want to see who that new girl Erin is dating now.
我是说,我可以随时放下手机,对不?但是,等等,我还想看看那个叫Erin的女孩在和谁约会呢。
Ohh! Look at that yummy recipe video, and *oh my goodness!* another cute dog.
啊!你看这个美食视频,天啊,你看看这只狗多萌啊。
It's hard not to get sucked into the social media sinkhole.
不卷入社交媒体的漩涡中很难。
It's so easy to say to ourselves, 'One more scroll', while putting off responsibilities like homework, walking your not Instagram-famous dog and doing the dishes.
当你不想写作业、不想遛你的土狗子、不想洗盘子的时候,很容易用‘再刷一次’来安慰自己。
Unfortunately, the more you let yourself scroll, the harder it is to get back out.
不幸的是,你刷的次数越多,想要走出这种心理就越难。
When you're finally in a situation where you can't check or update social media like when you forget your phone
最终你会发现,当你没带手机
or you're in an important lesson, you feel anxious.
或是在上一节很重要的课而无法看手机的时候,你会感到焦虑。
You keep thinking about checking what everyone's up to and you can't stop reaching for your smart device that may or may not even be there.
你一直想着每个人在做什么,你无时无刻不想拿起你的手机,哪怕你根本就没带手机。
That's what we mean by social media anxiety.
这就是我们所说的社交媒体焦虑症。
It's almost like an addiction.
这就像上瘾一样。
Compulsively checking for updates can cause unnecessary anxiety in your life,
情不自禁地查看更新手机动态可能会引起不必要的焦虑,
which takes away all the fun of social media.
这样就剥夺了社交媒体的所有乐趣。
If you aren't sure whether you've experienced social media anxiety or not,
如果你不确定你是否患有社交媒体焦虑症,
here are some ways to know: Do you compulsively check social media every few minutes?
这里有些方法能够帮助你检测:你是否每隔几分钟就不自觉地刷新手机动态?
Do you feel anxious or nervous if you aren't able to check it?
如果你不能看手机时,是否感到焦虑或紧张?

社交媒体焦虑症

When having a real-life conversation with someone, are you scrolling through social media?

当你和某人面对面交流时,你是否还会玩手机?
If you said yes to any of those, you might be experiencing more anxiety than you need to be.
如果你有上述任何一种情况,那么你就有可能患有焦虑症。
Luckily there are some ways to get rid of it.
幸运的是,有些方法能够帮助消除这种焦虑。
Instead of compulsively or habitually reaching for your phone, make it a conscious choice.
不要习惯性地拿起你的手机,而要将手机变成一种有意识的选择。
By saying to yourself: 'I am going to check my social media', then you are staying in control of the scroll.
你要告诉自己:‘我要看看我的手机’,这样就掌握了控制手机的主动权。
Keep your phone in your pocket if you're having a face-to-face conversation with someone, unless you're showing each other cool vacation photos.
如果你在和别人面对面交流,就将你的手机放在口袋里,除非你要和对方分享你的度假照片。
This is another way to exert control on your social media scrolling by not splitting your attention as you do it.
这是在不分散你的注意力的情况下,控制手机刷新频率的另一种方法。
Remind yourself that there will just be more to look through if you don't have access to your social media for a while.
提醒自己,如果不看手机,还会有更多东西等待你去浏览。
This turns any anxiety you might feel into excitement and will let you get back to focusing on the task at hand.
这样能够将你的焦虑转化为兴奋,并且能够让你重新专注手头上的任务。
Social Media is a great resource to use to communicate with friends and family.
社交媒体是与朋友和家人交流的工具。
It's always nice to see pictures from someone's trip and I'm positive everyone would like to see a picture of your adorable pet.
看看别人的度假照总是不错的,我确信每个人都喜欢看萌宠的照片。
I love social media, but I don't like the anxiety that can come with it.
我喜欢社交媒体,但是我不喜欢随之而来的焦虑。
We hope that by integrating these tips your social media experience stays fun forever.
我们希望通过这些小妙招能够让你的社交媒体更加有趣。
We can't wait to see more cute pictures of your pet.
我们迫不及待的想看你家萌宠的照片。
Don't forget to comment and subscribe below, so you can stay up to date when you do jump on Social Media.
不要忘记在下面评论并关注我们,当你拿起手机时,就能看到我们动态啦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
communicate [kə'mju:nikeit]

想一想再看

v. 交流,传达,沟通

联想记忆
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
habitually

想一想再看

adv. 习惯地;日常地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。