手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

关于焦虑你应该知道的11件事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Eleven things people with Anxiety would like their family and friends to understand.

患焦虑症的小伙伴希望自己的家人和朋友能够理解的11件事。
Can you relate?
能和你对的上号么?
Disclaimer:Anxiety is different for everyone. So these statements might not apply to everyone.
免责声明:焦虑症因人而异。以下陈述不可能适用于每个人。
This does not make the experiences mentioned which we gathered from people who have experienced Anxiety any less valid.
以下从焦虑症患者中收集的经验,我们无法保证其是否更加有效。
One: Please stop telling me to just NOT worry about it, that's EXACTLY my illness.
1. 请不要告诉我‘不要担心了’,这正是我的问题所在好么。
I'm bad at 'just not worrying about it'. If I could, I would have done that a long time ago.
我厌恶‘不要担心了’这句话。如果我能够不去担心的话,我早就摆脱焦虑了。
Two: I'm trying really hard to not dismiss my efforts.
2. 我已经尽力去维护自己的努力了。
It's exhausting to feel frightened, and worried, and scared most of the time.
不断地受惊、担心和害怕让我精疲力竭。
The fear is pushing out the real me at times and I really hate it.
有时这种恐惧将真实的我驱逐出身体,我真的非常痛恨这样。
I'm trying so hard, so don't tell me I'm not, because you probably don't fully understand what it's like.
我正在努力尝试,所以不要说我还不够努力,因为你可能无法切身体会这种感觉。
Three: Do not take it personally if I'm frightened.
3. 如果我受到惊吓,请不要太往心里去。
When you have anxiety and you're feeling particularly bad, it's often anyone's fault in particular.
当你感到焦虑、感觉特别糟糕时,这通常不是某个人的错。
The same situation sometimes does trigger the anxiety, and sometimes it doesn't.
有时同种情况确实会引发焦虑,有时并不会。
You might have triggered it, but I'm not usually blaming you for it.
你可能引发我的焦虑,但这并不是你的错。
I'm sorry if I repeat myself quite often.
如果我经常重复说些事,我感到抱歉。
It just means that that's the thing worrying me the most at the moment.
这只是意味着,此时这件事正困扰着我。
I know I repeat myself, but it sort of helps saying these things out loud.
我知道我重复说着这些话,但是说出来对我有所帮助。
As anxiety can lock me in my own thoughts with worry,
因为焦虑将我和满脑子的担心锁在一起,
bringing it out bit by bit sometimes lightens the fear ever so slightly.
将这些担心说出来有时能够稍微缓解我的恐惧。
I'm so sorry if I annoy you, but if you want to help me, I just need someone to listen at those moments.
如果惹恼了你,我很抱歉,但如果此时你想帮我,我需要有人倾听。
Five: My coping methods will be different in different situations.
5. 在不同情况下,我的应对方法也会有所不同。
The thing that helps the first time might not do anything useful the next time.
上次的方法下次可能就不管用了。
Again, we would really appreciate patience.
此外,我们非常感谢你们的耐心。
Six: Consent still matters as always.
6. 表示赞同还是一样重要。
'No' still means no even when I'm experiencing severe panic and/or anxiety. Don't force things on me.
即使是当我正经历极度恐慌和/或焦虑,‘不’还是否定的意思。不要向我强加任何东西。
Seven: It's more than just stressing over a test.
7. 并不仅仅是考试紧张。
I wish that people understood that anxiety isn't just stressing out over a test.
我希望大家理解,焦虑不只是担心考试。
And it isn't being nervous about giving a presentation.
紧张也不仅是因为要演讲。

关于焦虑你应该知道的11件事

It's something that takes over my life. I have really bad anxiety about dying.

焦虑管控了我的生活。我真的非常担心死亡。
For example, whenever I think about future plans like 'On Saturday, I'm going grocery shopping',
比如,当我在计划未来,‘周六,我要去杂货店购物’,
I force myself to think, 'Well, unless I die', because if I don't worry about dying, I will die.
我强迫自己去想,‘好吧,除非我死’,因为如果我不担心死亡,我真的会死的。
I know it's total bullshit and I sound ridiculous, but my brain tells me otherwise.
我知道这完全是瞎说,我也知道这听起来很荒谬,但是我的大脑却不断地这样告诉我。
Eight: People often invalidate us.
8. 大家经常让我们感到毫无价值。
I think the biggest thing for me is that whenever I vent to someone about it,
我觉得与我而言,最重要的是当我向别人倾诉时,
they always, in attempting to help me get over it,
他们总在试着帮助我克服难关,
tell me that I shouldn't be anxious but that's what makes me feel invalidated.
他们告诉我,我不应该焦虑,但是这样只会让我感觉自己毫无价值。
Nine: It can also affect other emotions than just fear.
9. 除了恐惧,焦虑还会影响其他情绪。
I wish people understood how every emotion is felt 10x stronger no matter how little the situation is.
我希望大家理解,不论情况多么乐观,焦虑都会将我们所感受到的情绪放大10倍。
At least for me, it is when my anxiety is peaking.
至少与我而言是这样,此时我的焦虑也达到了巅峰。
Ten: I generally cannot ignore it, and if I could, I wouldn't have clinical anxiety.
10. 我通常都无法忽视焦虑,如果我可以,我就不会患有临床焦虑症。
I wish that more people would understand that most of the time, it's not something you can just ignore or get over,
我希望有更多人能够了解,大多数情况下,焦虑是你无法忽视或克服的,
it's really crippling, and it's a daily challenge.
焦虑是有害健康的,是一种日常挑战。
I wish people knew that I can't knock on doors or talk on the phone,
我希望大家知道我不能敲门或电话交谈,
not because I'm a millenial, but because I have an actual problem.
并不是因为我是千禧一代而是因为我真的遇到了实际问题。
Eleven: I'm not being dramatic or doing it for attention.
11. 我的种种表现并不是为了夸张或是为了博取关注。
I'm not being overly dramatic, and sometimes normal tasks and situations can be too stressful for me.
我没有夸张,有时常规的任务和情况也会让我非常紧张。
Also the phrase 'everyone has some anxiety' invalidates me, and I wish people would stop using it.
同样,像‘每个人都会有些焦虑’这样的话,只会让我感到毫无价值,我希望大家不要这么说。
Have you experienced it? What do you wish people would understand? Let us know in the comments below!
你是否有这些经历呢?你希望大家能够了解哪些事呢?在下方留言,让我们知道吧!
If you liked this video, check out our other social media for more content, and don't forget to subscribe!
如果你喜欢这期视频,请在其他社交媒体中观看更多内容,不要忘记订阅我们!
Thanks for watching!
感谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的

联想记忆
clinical ['klinikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 临床的

 
annoy [ə'nɔi]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使烦恼,骚扰

 
vent [vent]

想一想再看

n. 排气口,表达,发泄,火山口 v. 发泄,表达,排放

 
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
dramatic [drə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 解决社交恐惧症的5个小妙招 2017-10-10
  • 社交媒体焦虑症 2017-10-12
  • 焦虑症会遗传么 2017-10-17
  • 因焦虑而被忽视的13件事 2017-10-19
  • 解密失眠症 2017-10-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。