We partnered with Cheerios to inspire a million acts of good.
我们与Cheerios合作来激励百万善事
We're getting a lot of submissions from around the world
我们收到了来自世界各地的信件
and we found out there is someone in the audience who has done something good.
我们发现观众中有人做了一些好事
Tracy Childress, where are you? Tracy, tell us where you live. Inland Empire. Inland Empire, OK.
特蕾西·奇耳德雷斯在哪里?特蕾西 告诉我们你来自哪里 内陆帝国 内陆帝国 好
And you do something very good, I found out.
我发现你做了些很善良的事
You pass out pizzas to the homeless.
你给无家可归的人发披萨
You were feeding the homeless, you don't need to do that.
你给他们食物 你不用非得这么做的
It's a really sweet thing. So Yes. That's a wonderful thing that you're doing. Yes.
真的很善良 嗯 你做的事非常好 是
And you didn't think anybody would even know you're doing it.
你并没有想让别人知道你做了什么
We know you're doing it. So I want to do something good for you.
我们知道你这么做了 现在我也想为你做件好事
See this wheel right here? You have-- we're trying to reach a million acts of good.
看到这个轮子了吧?你 我们想实现一百万件好事
You could spin this and you could win $1 billion.
你可以转这个赢得十亿美元
$1 billion, good luck. All right.
十亿美元 祝你好运 好
Oh. You have to give me. Yeah so you have to give me money.
哦 你得给我 嗯 你得给我钱
You have to give me $100. Do you have a purse? Yeah. All right.
你得给我100美元 你带钱包了没?带了 好
Yeah I just need 100. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. All right.
嗯 我要100美元 逗你的啦 开玩笑的 好
Spin it one more time. One more time. OK. All right.
再转一次 再来一次 好 好
Oh. It's a box of Cheerios. It's a box of Cheerios with a mystery prize in it.
哦 一盒Cheerios 是一盒Cheerios和一个神秘奖品
Oh my God. OK So reach in. Reach in and see what the mystery prize is.
哦天哪 好 伸进去 伸进去看看神秘奖品是什么
What are you going to win? I can't get it out. OK. Tickets to 12 days.
你赢到了啥?拿不出来 好 12 days的门票
You get tickets for 12 days. Congratulations. All right.
你获得了12 days的门票 恭喜 好