Welcome back to the show. How you doing? How's the fam? Everybody good?
欢迎回到节目中,你最近怎么样,大家都好吗?
I'm tickety-boo. Yeah, you're tickety-boo. Yeah. I mean, I know this is very exciting stuff.
我不错,哈哈你不错,真是很让人兴奋。
I want to talk to you about Solo. But I also want, this is very exciting event happening in your home country.
我想和你谈谈《索罗》这部影片,但我现在想谈谈,你们国家现在正在发生的。
Wow, wow, wow, the royal wedding. Oh, yeah. I'm not gonna watch it.
哦哦哦,皇室婚礼,我不会看的。
Talking about, Why are you not, You're not into it? You're not...Come on.
谈谈,你难道不喜欢吗?不会吧。
I'm sure they're lovely kids and everything, but I'm sort of bored of the Medieval procession
场面一定很盛大,但我对这种中世纪活动不太感冒,
that costs 40 million dollars to the taxpayers. Yeah, You know, And by the way,
它将花费四千万纳税人的钱,顺便说一下,
you got rid of it in 1776. Yes. And so you're sitting here from this lovely republic,
你们是在1776年就摒弃这种做法了,你来自这么棒的共和国,
kind of you know going, Isn't it cute? It's not cute. It's 40 million dollars.
很可爱吗?一点都不可爱,四千万美金呢。
And by the way, I think that Meghan Markle might be a sleeper agent for the U.S. government.
还有一点,我觉得梅根是美国政府的潜伏特工。
Now you're making me really want to tune in now. This is exactly. Damn it. It's backfiring.
你现在弄得我都想看了,天啊,适得其反了。
And, like, the dad doing the photos thing, I think it's a, like a, you know, it's like a false-flag event.
父亲照照片等等,有点像什么秘密活动。
I think the CIA's involved, everybody. I think, like, Piers Morgan's involved.
我感觉情报局参与其中了,所有人,皮尔斯·摩根也有份。
All right, now you're just ruining it. You're ruining the whole thing for me now.
好了,你把这么美好的事情给毁了,你毁了所有事情。
Yeah, please stop. What a year you had, buddy.
不要说了,今年你太棒了伙计。
Avengers: Infinity War has made like, Thank you, thank you.
《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》,谢谢大家。
Over 1 billion dollars or something like that craziness.
超过10亿美金,太疯狂了。
It's crazy. Isn't it crazy? Yes, it's crazy. It's barely been out.
太疯狂了,太不可思议了,还没怎么上映。
I mean, we were just talking about it. I think it's been out like 25 day or 26...
我们才谈论不久啊,刚刚上映25天吧,
It's been a bonkers trip. Isn't that fun? Yeah, it's been really fun. And for it to be...
这段旅程太美了,太美了,非常有意思。
you know, now, when I can really appreciate it and not, you know, 18, 20 years old, and I just think,
我真的非常感激,18岁20岁,我就在想,
Well, that's what life's like. You know what I mean? For it to happen now has been lovely.
那段时间才叫生活,懂我意思吗?我所经历的太美好了。
And then, That's cool. To go into, you know, Star Wars, which I, I was 6 years old
非常棒,参加《星球大战》的电影制作,你知道我当时才六岁,
when I first saw Star Wars. I mean, I...And it took me from a gray, miserable, rainy 1970s London,
当我第一次看《星球大战》,它带我走出了70年代阴雨绵绵,阴沉沉的伦敦,
and just took me to another galaxy, and 40 years later, to be a part of that, it's been a real privilege so....
把我带进了另一个星系,40年后,我参与了电影的制作,我实在是太幸运了。
Oh, my God. It's unbelievable. Thank you. I mean, you gotta be, that's...I'm excited.
老天,太难以置信了,谢谢,我感到很兴奋。
I'm not even in it. I'm excited to be talking to you. And it's really good. It's really good, yeah.
我没有参与其中,但和你讲话我感到非常兴奋,真是太棒了,没错没错。