This one is from Mike Rossmy. Hey, Jimmy, it's summer, and that's the perfect time for racing coolers that have been turned into go-karts.
这个来自麦克·罗斯米,他说你好吉米,夏天来了,到了冷藏箱竞速时间了,冷藏箱被改装成了小赛车。
You should challenge Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a cooler scooter race.
你应该挑战一下小戴尔·恩哈德特,来一场冷藏箱小车比赛。
Well, actually, I have challenged Dale Earnhardt Jr. to a cooler scooter race.
其实,我向他发起过挑战。
But he hasn't accepted. That's right. What? Challenge accepted, Jimmy.
但他没有应战,没错,我接受挑战吉米。
You want to do this? We gonna do this? We gonna do this now?
我们现在开始吗?真的吗?现在就比一场。
You want to do this right, you want to this right now? Let's do this! Right here? Right here!
真的吗?就在这里?开始吧,就在这里。
Let's do this, buddy! Let's go! All right. Come on, man.
一起来吧,没错来吧。
There's your cooler right there. All right. Here's how this race will work.
我们的冷藏箱在那里,我来说一下怎么比。
Dale and I will head out of these doors.
戴尔和我将冲出门外。
We're gonna say hello to Hashtag. We're gonna make a left to the elevator bank,
我们会和标签男打招呼,之后往左走到电梯处,
go around the shirtless barbecuing uncle.
之后绕过光膀子的烤肉叔叔。
Then head back down the hall. But watch out for the punk kids with Super Soakers.
之后回到大厅,但要注意那些拿着超级水枪的庞克女孩。
Then speed past the lifeguard, in between two neighbors fighting about their lawn.
之后快速越过救生员,之间有两名为草坪打架的邻居。
Then drive back into the studio to cross the finish line.
之后回到演播厅,越过终点线。
Dale, are you ready for this? Oh, man, I've never been more ready in my life.
戴尔,你准备好了吗?我这辈子都没有准备好过,就这次准备好了。
Higgins, count us down! Gentlemen, ready? Set! Go!
希金斯,为我们倒数吧,先生们,准备好了吗?预备走!
You crushed me. This calls for..A celebration.
你打败了我,这要庆祝一下。
Want a beverage? Yeah, absolutely. Cheers, buddy.
想来一杯吗?当然,干杯兄弟。
Dale Earnhardt Jr. right there, the champ.
小戴尔·恩哈德特,我们的冠军。