Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite decoration disasters from you guys.
下面要和大家分享一些最糟糕的装饰小故事。
This first one is from @ashawnishing. Ashawnishing. Ashawnishing. Ashawnashin.
第一个来自@ashawnishing,Ashawnishing,Ashawnishing,Ashawnashin。
I can smell the whiskey from here. Is everything okay?
我能闻到威士忌的味道,你还好吧?
This one's from @ashawnishing. He says one year I ran out of Christmas wrapping paper and only had ones that said,
第一个来自@ashawnishing,他说有一年我的圣诞包装纸不够了,最后一张写道,
Happy Birthday on it, so I just wrote Jesus underneath. Yeah!
生日快乐,我不得不在下面写上上帝,耶耶。
That's using the old noggin. That's using the heart. This one's from @AlexKaseberg.
小杯酒,用心了,这个来自@艾利克斯科斯伯格。
He says to save money on tinsel one year, my mom used torn up tin foil.
他说有一年为了省钱没买金属丝,妈妈用的是褶皱的铝箔。
The tree looked like it was getting highlights.
这棵树看起来都是重点。
This one's from @ArtisticFlair04. She says my parents always buy custom ornaments with me and my boyfriend's names on them.
这个来自@ArtisticFlair04,她说父母买的装饰物一般都是定制的,他们会把我的名字和男友的名字写到上面。
Now every year our tree is a monument to all my failed relationships.
如今,每年圣诞树都是对过往失败恋爱的纪念。
Gary. Oh, I like it. This one's from @uhlollygagger.
加里,我喜欢这个,这个来自@嗯浪费时间的人。
Uh, lollygagger? U-H Lollygagger. What is it? Uh...lollygagger? Uh, what is lollygagger?
浪费时间的人?U-H浪费时间的人,这是什么东西,嗯...浪费时间的人?啥是浪费时间的人?
She says one year I lost the Elf on The Shelf, so I bought a knock-off replacement that scared everyone.
她说有一年我把“架子上的精灵”弄丢了,我不得不买了一个便宜货,但把所有人都吓坏了。
Look at the photo. Look at the picture. Oh, my gosh.
来看看照片,看看,老天。
That is frightening. I will eat you. Devil on the Shelf.
太吓人了,我要吃了你,架子上的恶魔。
This one's from @Kimis52369. She says our angel fell off the tree one year and her trumpet broke.
这个来自@吉米斯52369,她说有一年我的天使从圣诞树上掉了下来,她的小号碎了。
Now she just looks like she's drinking a 40.
她看起来喝了不少酒。
This one's from @jgarner5. She says this animatronic Santa across the street lost his head. Kept on creepily waving.
这个来自@jgarner5,她说街对面的电子圣诞老人头掉了,但还在招手,太吓人了。
Here's a photo. Ho, ho, ho. Ho, ho, ho.
这是照片,哦哦哦。
This one's from @dallas_mavs33. She says we had a christmas ornament that said Joy but the J fell off
这个来自@达拉斯mavs33,她说我们的圣诞装饰写了字母Joy,但J掉了下来,
and it just says Oy. So now we have a Hanukkah ornament.
就剩Oy了,如今我们就剩光明节装饰了。
Hanukkah bush. This one's from @sdeckerville. She says my three-year-old and I were hanging ornaments
光明节,这个来自@sdeckerville,她说我和我的三岁孩子一起挂装饰物,
and she found some without a way to hang them, so she said we better go get more hookers out of the basement.
她发现一些没法挂,她随即说我们可以从地下室拿一些妓女。
Oops. Mm. Sounds like someone was snooping for presents. Yeah.
哦哦,听起来有人窥探圣诞礼物,没错。
This one is from @mmmcinto. She says this year my kids went ahead and decorated the tree on their own.
这个来自@mmmcinto,她说今年我的孩子自己装饰了圣诞树。
Take a look. Not bad. Aww. I can't reach! Get the hookers.
来看看,不错嘛,我够不到,拿妓女来。
We're here to help you kids. Get the eggnog, and get the hookers. Put a little eggnog in this scotch.
我们是来帮助你的孩子,来杯蛋酒,把蛋酒放到那里。
This one's from @TrinaScaglione. She says after she saw my gingerbread house,
这个来自@特瑞纳思佳琳,她说当她看了我的姜饼小屋以后,
my grandma told me I needed other talents if I ever planned to find a husband.
我的奶奶说如果你想找老公,你还需要其它才能。
Come on. Why? Gosh. Why'd you do that, Grammy?
为什么?老天,你为什么要这样奶奶?
Oh, this is interesting. It's from @_erinl. And she said my mom built a family of snowmen outside
这个有趣,这个来自@erinl,她说我妈妈在屋外筑了一个雪人之家,
to get festive before Christmas. A bunch of kids knocked them over in the middle of the night,
为了在圣诞前营造气氛,一群孩子在午夜把雪人之家弄倒了,
so she turned it into a crime scene in our front yard.
她随即将前院变成了犯罪现场。
Look at what she did. Yeah. Mom for the win. Come on, Mom! Mom for the win.
来看看她都干了什么,妈妈赢了,妈妈赢了。
This last one's from @MonikaHomes. She said my kids accidentally made a Christmas Eve banner that said Welcome Satan.
最后一个来自@莫妮卡霍姆斯,她说我的孩子无意间将圣诞前夜标语变成了撒旦。
There you go. Those are our Tonight Show hashtags. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
这就是《今夜秀》标签节目,要想了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。