If you guys wouldn't mind, I'd just like to write out my weekly thank you notes right now. Is that cool with you guys?
如果大家不介意,那我们开始每周感谢信环节,大家同意吗?
You guys are the greatest. James, can I get some thank you note writing music, please?
你们最棒了,詹姆斯,能给我来点背景音乐吗?
Hey, James, wait a second. Do you have a book yet? Did you choose? Which one do you think?
等一下詹姆斯,你选哪本书?你选哪个?你怎么考虑的?
Oh. Nice. He's a sly little devil. A sly little devil, yeah.
明白了,狡猾的小恶魔,狡猾小恶魔没错。
Cute as a bug though. Do you have one, do you think? Fourth one.
招人喜欢,你有中意的吗?第四个。
Blood and Bone. Blood and Bone? You gonna bone it? Yeah.
《血与骨头》《血与骨头》?你想剔它的骨头吗?耶耶。
I told you he loves the bone, man.
我告诉过你他喜欢骨头,哦哦。
I said love, Loves the bone. James, could I get some thank you note writing music, please?
我说过爱,太爱骨头了,詹姆斯,给我来点背景音乐吧?
There he is. There he is, man. Yeah. Jimmy Baseball.
来了,耶耶,吉米棒球。
Thank you, lifeguards. It's nice to know my life is in the hands of a 16-year-old C+ student named Kevin.
谢谢救生员,我非常荣幸的知道,我的生命掌握在一个16岁,成绩只有C+的学生手里,他叫凯文。
Are you drowning? Or are you just swimming weird?
你淹水了吗?或者你只是在水里搞怪?
Thank you, new statue of soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, for being how I expect to look in every selfie.
谢谢C罗的新铜像,这就是我想在自拍中看到的自己。
And thank you, old statue of Cristiano Ronaldo, for being how I actually look.
谢谢C罗的老铜像,这就是我的样子。
Weird. They didn't get the statue that wrong, the old one. It did look like a human head. Yeah.
奇怪,其实铜像没什么大错误,老的,它其实就是一个人头,没错。
Thank you, sunscreen, for only having two SPF levels: useless and impenetrable fortress.
谢谢防晒霜,你的防晒指数只有两级,一级是没用,一级是铜墙铁壁。
Stay away. Space force.
远离它,太空部队。
Thank you, weed whacker, for making it sound like I just put a Mafia hit out on my lawn. It's like....
谢谢你杂草器,你的声音怎么那么像黑手党在打我的草坪。
Want me to take care of the weeds? Oh, hey. Want me to take care of those weeds?
你想让我来料理这些杂草吗?哦哦,想让我来料理这些杂草吗?
Thank you, soccer refs, giving a yellow card for looking like you just won a game of UNO.
谢谢你足球裁判,你的黄牌看似你刚刚赢了一场UNO锦标赛。
Thank you, pulling a tissue out of a tissue box, for being the closest I will ever come to being a magician.
谢谢你从抽纸盒中拿出抽纸,我离魔术师只有一步之遥。
Voila. Penn & Teller, real magicians are on the show tonight. Penn & Teller, yeah. I love those dudes.
来咯,真正的魔术师潘与泰勒将今晚做客节目,我喜欢他们。
Thank you, air conditioners, for being the only appliance that drools.
谢谢你空调,你是唯一一个流口水的电器。
There you go, everybody. Yeah! Those are my thank you notes.
今天的感谢信环节就到这里。