Conversation A
对话A
Ben: Hey, Susie. Do you want half of this cinnamon roll? It's really big. I can't eat it all.
本:嗨,苏西。你想吃这半个肉桂卷吗?它真的太大了,我吃不了。
Susie: Really? I don't believe you. You can eat a lot!
苏西:真的吗?我可不信你。你很能吃的!
Ben: I know. But I can share it with you.
本:是啊。但是我要和你一起分享啊。
Susie: Thanks. But I don't want half. Just give me a small piece.
苏西:谢谢。但是我不想吃一半。给我一小块儿就行。
Ben: OK. It is a really good cinnamon roll!
本:好吧。这个肉桂卷真的很棒!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Hi, Ben. Is that a newspaper?
罗布:嗨,本。那是一张报纸吗?
Ben: Yes. I am reading it. Do you want to read some?
本:是的。我在看呢。你想看吗?
Rob: Can I have the sports section, please?
罗布:能给我看看体育版吗?
Ben: Sure. But give it back to me. Then I can read it, too.
本:当然。但是要还给我。我也要读呢。
Rob: Of course. Everyone likes the sports section. There isn't any bad news in it.
罗布:当然。所有人都喜欢体育版。上面没有任何的不好的消息。
Ben: Sometimes there is. Your favorite team can lose. That's bad news!
本:有时候也有。比如你最喜欢的球队会输球。那可是个糟糕的消息!
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Hi, Susie. Do you want part of my pizza?
琳达:嗨,苏西。你想要来一点儿这个披萨吗?
Susie: OK, thanks. I am a little hungry.
苏西:好啊,谢谢。我有一点儿饿了。
Linda: I can only eat about a third of it. You can have the rest of it.
琳达:我只能吃三分之一。你可以把剩下的吃掉。
Susie: Thanks. But I only want a slice or two. You can take the rest back to the office.
苏西:谢谢。但是我也只能吃一两片。你可以把剩下的带回办公室。
Linda: Good idea. One of the guys can eat it.
琳达:好主意。可以给那些家伙吃。