Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Ben, can you enter your meals into your fitness app?
泰勒:本,你能把你的餐点输入到你的健康应用程序当中吗?
Ben: Yes. I can enter the food I eat each day.
本:可以。我可以输入我每天吃的食物。
Taylor: And the app compares your exercise with your diet?
泰勒:那这款应用程序会比较你的运动和饮食吗?
Ben: Yes. The app can do many things to help with your health.
本:是的。这款应用程序可以做很多有助于你健康的事情。
Taylor: Like what?
泰勒:比如说?
Ben: Well, it can also tell you how well you sleep.
本:恩,它还可以告诉你你的睡眠质量。
Taylor: Oh! That's useful.
泰勒:哦!很有用啊!
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: What time is it?
琳达:现在几点了?
Susie: Um, two o'clock.
苏西:恩,两点钟了。
Linda: Oh, sorry, Susie! I was actually asking my smartphone.
琳达:哦,抱歉,苏西!我刚才是在问我的手机。
Susie: You're talking to your phone's digital assistant?
苏西:你是在和你的手机数字助理说话呢?
Linda: Yes. It's very useful. It answers any questions that I might have.
琳达:是的。它非常有用。它会回答我提的任何问题。
Susie: Is it good at answering questions? I've heard that digital assistants don't work very well.
苏西:它很擅长回答问题吗?我听说数字助理处理的并不好。
Linda: Well, mine answers most of my questions.
琳达:恩,我的助理会回答我的大部分问题。
Conversation C
对话C
Susie: Let's see how intelligent your smartphone's digital assistant really is.
苏西:我们一起看看你手机的数字助理有多聪明吧。
Linda: How do you want to do that?
琳达:你想要怎么测试呢?
Susie: Let's ask it whether you should buy a new phone.
苏西:我们问问它是否你应该买一台新手机吧。
Linda: OK. The answer will appear on the screen.
琳达:好的。答案会出现在屏幕上的。
Susie: Should Linda buy a new smartphone?
苏西:琳达应该买一台新手机吗?
Linda: That's funny. It says I don't need a new phone. I guess this phone is intelligent enough.
琳达:很有趣。它说我不需要一台新手机。我想说这台手机真的够聪明的。