Good evening, my fellow TV-watching Americans.
晚上好,美国同胞们。
Tonight, I'd like to talk about a huge threat facing our nation.
今晚,我想讲一下我们面临的大威胁。
A new book written about me by the highly discredited Bob...Woodward.
一个名叫鲍勃,鲍勃·伍德沃德写的书,他是一个名声很差的作家。
Firstly, addressing criticism is very out-of-character for me. It really is.
首先,讨论批评问题我不是非常在行,这不是我的个性。
Because I'm usually very thick-skinned and not easily offended.
因为我这个人厚脸皮,能冒犯我的人不多。
But this book has so many made-up facts.
但这本书有许多虚假的东西。
So many. That I like to call people mean names. This is a lie.
太多虚假的东西,说我喜欢给人们起不好听的外号,这完全是谎言。
And Bob four-eyed, no talent, soup-breath Woodward should be ashamed.
但这个四眼鲍勃,一个智商为零,口臭的伍德沃德应该感到羞愧。
Lastly, it says I called my Attorney General Jeff Sessions a dumb Southerner.
这本书还说我把司法部长杰夫·塞申斯叫成又蠢又笨的南方人。
That's ridiculous. He's from Alabama. So if anything, he's a dumb Northerner.
这不可能,他来自阿拉巴马,如果果真如此,那也应该是又蠢又笨的北方人。
The book also claims my Chief of Staff John Kelly says that I'm an idiot and that the White House is "Crazytown".
还说幕僚长约翰·克里称我是傻瓜,白宫是疯狂小城。
Let me be clear. I am not an idiot. And I won Crazytown by 10 points in the election.
我想澄清一下,我不是傻瓜,我以10分的优势赢得了疯狂小城选举。
He also says I called Rudy Giuliani a terrible lawyer and that he's a baby that needs his diaper changed.
他还说我把鲁迪·朱利安尼说成是糟糕律师,说他是一个需要换尿不湿的婴儿。
That part is true. Then the book claims that Defense Secretary James Mattis said I have the understanding of a fifth or sixth grader.
这个是真的,这本书还说国防部长詹姆斯·马蒂斯说,我只有五六年级的智商。
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news here. Who's calling?
假新闻,假新闻,谁在打电话?
Mattis told me that wasn't true yesterday on the monkey bars at recess.
昨天在猴架休息区,马蒂斯跟我说这不是真的。
Anyway, Woodward's book is totally biased, full of lies, and an absolute disgrace.
无论如何,伍德沃德的书有偏见,全是谎言,而且太丢人了。
But I admit, I haven't read it. Cause like all books, I'm just waiting for the movie.
但我承认,我还没有读,因为和所有书一样,我只是在等待电影。