This is just the beginning. It is literally gorillas in the mist. It is just pure mist.
这只是个开始 这真的就是迷雾中的大猩猩 全是雾
This is where we are right now. This is happening right now.
我们现在在这里 愿望成真了
No longer speak English to the gorillas.
不要跟大猩猩讲英语
You will say hello to the gorillas.
你要这样跟大猩猩打招呼
That's hello. That's happy sounds to gorillas.
那是你好的意思 大猩猩听了会很高兴
Very good. I do that anyway because I clear my throat a lot.
很好 正好我需要经常清嗓子
When you do that, you are a friend forever.
只要你发出这个信号 你就是一辈子的好朋友
I can't-- there's no words.
我无法 没有文字能够形容
That's Garunda. And he's the oldest living silverback.
这是Garunda 它是现存的年龄最大的银背大猩猩
He's 47 years old. He's giving us the cold shoulder.
已经47岁了 它懒得理我们
Hi. this is our director. Thank you so much for your gift to ..
你好 这是我们的导演 非常感谢你的礼物
We are so-- It's a dream come true for us.
我们真是 梦想成真了
So we re-created our cabin. This is still the original desk and the chair.
我们把办公室重新设计了一下 这还是原来的那张桌子和椅子
I love to sit in Dian's .. You have to do it because--
我喜欢坐在Dian的 你一定要来坐一下
I do have to do it.
我确实得坐一下
I'm going to do you proud.
我一定会让你骄傲的
We're standing on where my campus is going to be built, the Dian Fossey Foundation.
我们现在站在以后要建基地的地方 戴安·弗西基地
So beautiful site. Let's start building.
这里很漂亮 我们开建吧
You know the name of the tree? Eucalyptus.
你知道这种树的名字吗?叫桉树
You know where does it come from? Australia. Thank you so much.
你知道它源自哪里吗 澳大利亚 非常感谢你
I should know that. Thank you, thank you.
我应该知道的 谢谢 谢谢
The trees are very, very important.
这些树非常重要
This is Rwanda. Yes. Mmm. That's amazing. Oh my god.
这里是卢旺达 对 嗯 太棒了 天啊
It's like a cooking show all of a sudden.
突然间感觉像是烹饪节目了
You want to come to Rwanda, you want to come to National Park.
你一定要来卢旺达 要去国家公园
So today we go right inside the park, they're literally five minutes away, if five minutes.
今天我们要进国家公园 离这里真的就只有五分钟 五分钟
And it's the whole family, and babies.
这是一整个家族 还有小宝宝
We're next to these incredible creatures, and they were so gentle and tolerant and respectful of us.
我们就在这些了不起的生物旁边 它们很温柔 包容我们 尊重我们
It's been amazing. It's been like a dream come true to finally get to do this.
太棒了 来这一遭真的感觉就是梦想成真了
My whole life I dreamed of doing this, and I did it.
我这辈子都想做这件事 我做到了