手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦跟艾美奖主持人玩游戏

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're back with the host of this year's Emmys, Colin Jost and Michael Che.

欢迎今年艾美奖主持人Colin Jost和Michael Che回来

And we're going to play a few rounds of Last Word.

我们要玩几轮“最后一词”

I'm going to give a category.

我来规定个类别

We'll have 45 seconds to name something in that category, hit the buzzer, then the next person goes.

我们有45秒的时间来说出该类别中的东西 按下按钮 下一个人紧跟上

And we'll go until time runs out. You cannot repeat a word.

直到计时结束 同样的东西不能重复

Are you ready? I'm ready.

你们准备好了吗?好了

447.png

All right, Collin you're going to start, and the category is wild animals.

好 Collin 先从你开始 第一个类别是野生动物

Cheetah. Giraffe. Lion. Monkey. Elephant. Cougar. Wildabeest. Fox.

猎豹 长颈鹿 狮子 猴 象 美洲狮 牛羚 狐狸

Coyote. Aardvark. Wolf. Snake. A donkey. Rescued pit bull.

土狼 土豚 狼 蛇 驴 获救的比特犬

Skunk. A rescued corgi. Pigeon.

臭鼬 获救的柯基 鸽子

A pizza rat. Subway rat. A rat. What about a ocelot? Ocelittle.

披萨鼠 地铁鼠 老鼠 虎猫 小虎猫

Did I get it? You win. Did I win? Oh my god.

我赢了吗?你赢了 我赢了?天啊

The old ocelittle. that's right.

老小虎猫 没错

So when you live in an apartment, the ocelittle.

住在公寓里的小虎猫

All right, we'll start with you again.

好 我们从你开始 再来一轮

No, we'll start with me because he had the last word, is that correct?

不对 要从我开始 因为上一轮是他最后一个说的 对吧?

We'll just make it up. Terms of endearment. Baby. Honey. A lease.

我们要轮流转 表示钟爱的说法 宝贝 亲爱的 租约

I don't know what terms of endearment means.

我不知道表示钟爱的说法是什么意思

Darling. Bae. Honey. Wait, that was already said. You're out.

亲 宝 亲爱的 等下 这个已经被说过了 你输了

I don't know what terms of endearment meant. That's like-- what is that?

我不知道表示钟爱的说法是什么意思 是... 什么?

You have to name the cast from Terms Of Endearment.

你得说出《母女情深》这部电影里的演员名字

All right. Wow, no wonder you're single.

好吧 哇 难怪你是单身狗

You don't know know the term--

你不知道

Baby, honey, darling, sweetheart, terms of endearment.

宝贝 亲爱的 亲 甜心 表示钟爱的说法

Oh, I got that. What did you say, a lease?

哦 这下明白了 你说的啥?租约?

Yeah, I thought it was like a contract.

嗯 我以为是合同之类的呢

I heard terms and got confused. Prenup.

我听到terms(条约) 就搞不清了 婚前协议

All right, we'll start with you. Colin, body parts.

好 从你开始 Colin 身体的某一部分

Hand. Feet. Elbow. Eyes. Head. Uvula. Knee. Throat. Tongue. Hair. Nipple.

手 脚 肘 眼睛 头 小舌 膝盖 喉咙 舌头 头发 乳头

Penis. Wow, pressures on. Butt. Hole.

老二 哇哦 开始难了啊 屁股 洞

Ear. Toe. Ring. Ahh. What did you say? A ring?

耳朵 脚趾头 耳环 啊 你说的啥?耳环?

I said ankle. Thigh. Bones. Fibula.

我说的脚踝 大腿 骨头 腓骨

Ribs. Awe, fibula? Fibula, that's right, right?

肋骨 额 腓骨?腓骨 可以的 对吧

Did you say ring when we said ear? He said toe. I said ring.

我们说耳朵的时候你是说的耳环吗?他说的脚趾头 我说的耳环

All right. It's better than camel.

好 没说骆驼就不错了

All right, we're going to--there's no more categories.

好 我们 没有其他分类了

OK, but first of all, we're going to find you a woman and she's going to be a doctor.

好 但首先 我们帮你找一名女子 她是医生

She's going to tell you body parts. All right?

她来告诉你身体有哪些部分 好吧?

All right, all right, what is it? Excuses for being late.

好 好 什么?迟到的理由

Excuses for being late. Colin, go. The dog ate my key.

迟到的理由 Colin 从你开始 我的钥匙被狗吞了

Colin drove me. My car broke down. I got lost. I quit.

Colin开车带的我 我的车坏了 我迷路了 我辞职了

I fell down, and I can't get up. Monkey. I was here the whole time.

我摔倒起不来了 猴子 我一直在这儿耽误着

Did you say monkey? What does that got to do with anything?

你是说了猴子吗?迟到跟猴子有啥关系?

It can be a lot of excuses. All right, all right, the bus was late.

猴子是背锅侠 好吧 好吧 车来晚了

Who am I? Where am I? You're fired.

我是谁?我在哪儿?你被炒鱿鱼了

I don't know. I've only been late for work.

不知道 我只有上班迟到过

That's what we're talking about. Oh, OK.

我们说的就是上班迟到的理由 哦 好吧

All right, watch Colin and Michael host the prime time Emmy awards this Monday night on NBC.

好 本周一在NBC收看Colin和Michael主持的黄金时间艾美奖颁奖典礼

We'll be right back.

马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
prime [praim]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.

联想记忆
category ['kætigəri]

想一想再看

n. 种类,类别

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
elbow ['elbəu]

想一想再看

n. 手肘,急弯,扶手
v. 用手肘推开,推挤

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。