It's always a lot of pressure when you're suddenly put on the spot,
每当你处境尴尬的时候就会有很多压力
especially if people are depending on you to win a really big prize.
尤其是当很多人都寄希望于你 看能不能赢到大奖的时候
I'm going to show you what I mean.
我来告诉大家我说的是啥
It's a brand new game that we're playing today, called "On the Spot."
这是个全新的游戏 叫做“处境尴尬”
Here's how this game works, I am going to divide the audience in half, a word will appear behind me on the screen.
游戏是这么玩的 我把观众分成两拨 我身后的屏幕上会出现一个词
I am going to randomly point my flashlight at one person,
我会用手电筒随机指向一个人
and that person stands up and has to give me a one word clue to get me to guess that word behind me.
那个人站起来 给我一个字的提示 让我猜身后屏幕上的词是什么
I'm going to go with the woman that's behind Joel, with the glasses right there.
我选Joel背后戴眼镜的那位女士
You, OK? Stand up. Hi.
你 好 站起来 嗨
Alright, OK. This whole side is depending on you. OK.
好 好 这半边的观众全靠你了 好
One word to get me to guess it. Moo. Cow.
说一个词让我猜对 哞 奶牛
That's good, Alright.
很好 好
Alright, I'm going stick with glasses.
好 我还是选戴眼镜的吧
Right-- yeah, stand up. Alright. Drunk.
嗯 对 站起来 好 喝醉
No? Tequila. Yeah!
不知道吗?龙舌兰 耶!
Yeah. That could have been--That could have been wine, beer, vodka, that could have been anything.
耶 那可能是 可能是白酒 啤酒 伏特加 可能是任何一种酒
Alright, OK, this side again. I'm going to go with the gentleman in the blue shirt right there. Alright.
好 好 这边 我选那个穿着蓝色T恤的男士 好
Spouse. Wife.
配偶 妻子
It's OK. Different word.
没关系 换词
What was it, because we're going to a different word.
刚才那个是什么 我们要换词
Husband? Portia. Oh, Portia? Oh. Specific.
丈夫吗?波西娅 哦 波西娅啊 哦 这么具体
Darn it, I didn't think she-- OK. This side, You in the red right here, yes you.
该死 我没想到她 好 这边 穿红色的那位 对 就是你
Oh, OK. Thank you. Everyone's depending on you, it's tied right now.
哦 好 谢谢 大家都看你了 现在是平局
Toothbrush? Toothpaste
牙刷 牙膏
Great. Alright.
很好 好
Alright, Alright, 2-1. Is that your girlfriend, or wife, or-- Wife. Wife, OK.
好 好 2:1 这位是你女友还是妻子 或者 妻子 妻子 好
Stand up, I'm going to give you a chance, because that was a good clue.
请起立我再给你个机会 因为你刚才给的线索很好
I should have been more specific. OK. Victoria?
我应该再说具体点的 好 维多利亚?
You said Victoria? Uh-huh. Australia?
你跟我说维多利亚?啊哈 澳大利亚?
Bra. Bra? Yeah, boo.
内衣 内衣?嗯 胸
So we're out of time. We're out of time? They win. They win with 2-1?
没时间了 没时间了吗?他们赢了 这边2:1赢了?
OK, so-- you're going to be very sad, you're going to be very happy.
好 所以 你们会很难过 而你们会很高兴的
This side is coming back for 12 days of giveaways.
这半边还要回来参加12 days of giveaways
And you're coming back for 12 days of giveaways, too.
你们也要回来参加12 days of giveaways