手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

本尼玩弹雪球

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're back with Benedict Cumberbatch.

欢迎本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇回来

And in honor of his new movie, The Grinch, we're going to play a new game.

为了纪念他的新电影《圣诞怪杰》 我们要来玩个新游戏

It's called Snowball Slingshot.

叫做“雪球弹弓”

All right. We need someone to play with.

好 我们需要一名玩家

And that person is Monica Mayer. Where are you?

那就是Monica Mayer 在哪里?

Oh. Oh my god. Hi! OK. Hi. Hi. Hi.

哦 我的天 嗨 好 嗨 嗨 嗨

458.png

Hello. Hi! Hi. Your name is Monica. Yes.

你好啊 嗨 嗨 你叫Monica 对

OK. And you're very excited. Yes!

好 你很激动啊 对

To play a game you know nothing about. No.

虽然是玩一个你一无所知的游戏 对

Although, don't you see slingshots and snowballs there, and you're excited still?

没看到那边的弹弓和雪球吗 你还这么激动

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. OK. Good.

对 对 对 对 好 很好

And you met Benedict Cumberbatch.

这位是本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇

Have you ever met a Benedict Cumberbatch before?

以前见过叫本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇的吗?

No. OK. Here's one right here.

没有 好 这儿就有一位

Hi. Nice to meet you. All right.

你好 很高兴认识你 好

Here's what we're going to do. Let's just open the doors first. And--

游戏是这样 来 先把门打开

Yeah. Monica, you come stand over here on this.

嗯 Monica 你过来站在这里

I'm going to show you what's going to happen.

我来告诉你是怎么玩的

We're going to take some practice things, because we haven't practiced yet.

我们需要先练练手 因为我们还没练习过呢

Yeah. I'm a bit jetlagged. Yeah.

对 我时差还没倒过来呢 嗯

So basically, what we're going to do is, it's called Snowball Slingshot.

基本上 我们要做的就是 它叫“雪球弹弓”

Uh-huh. And we're going to--

啊哈 我们要

Oh. OK. You have to really pull it back.

哦 好 你得使劲拉

Really pull it quite far back? Yeah.

使劲往后拉吗?对

Really, really pull it back. OK. Here we go.

非常用力 好 来吧

Whoa. OK. OK. So what happens is, Monica, you're going to stand in there in that--

喔 好 好 Monica 你得站在那边

All right. No. No. No. You're standing in there.

好 不 不 不 你要站在那儿

Oh my god. No!

我的天哪 不是吧

All right. OK. OK. So what we're going to do, for each--

好 好 好 我们要做的就是 每个

open your legs, cause we have to hit that between your legs.

双腿打开 因为我们需要击中你腿中间的那个

Oh my gosh. So between the two of us, we hit all the targets.

我的天 所以我们两个 需要射中所有目标

Right. And the audience can count.

对 观众可以帮我们数

And you get whatever's in that box. OK? OK. It's a bit.

如果我们射中了你就可以获得盒子里的东西 好 有点

This is more crumbly. So it's not going to-- Monica, are you married?

这个软一些 这样就不会 Monica 你结婚了吗?

It's not like ice. Yes, I'm married. OK.

这跟冰不一样 嗯 我结婚了 好

What's your husband do? He's a marine. Oh yeah?

你丈夫是做什么的?他是海军 哦 是吗

He's a drone striker for the United States Marine Corp.

他是美国海军陆战队的无人机先锋

Is he away a lot? He is away a lot. Yeah.

他经常不在你身边吗?经常不在 嗯

Do you have kids? I do. I have two.

你们有孩子吗?有 两个

I have a seven-month-old and a three-year-old.

一个九个月 一个三岁

Oh, wow. That's great. All right. Boys or girls?

哦 哇哦 很好啊 好 男孩还是女孩?

Boys. Both boys? All right. Cool. That's similar to me.

男孩 两个都是男孩吗?好 不错啊 跟我很像啊

They're both boys? Yes. That's great. All right. Which one are you--

两个都是男孩?对 很好 嗨 你要射哪个

I'm going to the top? I was going to go between the legs.

我选头顶上那个 我选两腿中间那个

Would you lift your--

你能不能举一下

This is a daytime show. I'm going right above the head.

这可是大白天的节目啊 我直接打头顶上那个了

All right? OK. Oh my god. Wait. No.

好吧?好 我的天 等一下 不要

You have to look up. OK! All right. Hold on. Oh my god. Ready?

你得抬起头 好吧 好 等一下 天哪 准备?

You know what? I'm not going to do that? No. I'll let you do that.

跟你说 我才不会真射呢 不会 你来吧

Come here. Oh my god. We actually know a little bit about you.

过来 天哪 其实我们了解一点你的情况

That's why you're here. We know that your husband is gone a lot.

所以才找你上来的 我们知道你丈夫经常不在家

And we know that you had a baby early, 7 and 1/2 months.

还知道你前不久才生了个孩子 七个半月了

And you had to stay home from work to recover.

你不得不辞职在家休养

And you went into a little bit of debt because of that.

所以欠下了点债务

So in the spirit of the Grinch who learned how to do good, it feels good to do good.

所以本着学会了做善事的格林奇精神 做好事的感觉很棒

Can I give it to her? Yes.

我能给她吗?可以

You just want to get what's in this box. Open it up.

你一定会喜欢盒子里的东西的 打开吧

You get $20,000--from Shutterfly for you and your family.

Shutterfly向你和家人捐赠20000美元

Oh my god. The Grinch will be in theaters November 9. We'll be right back!

天哪 《圣诞怪杰》将于11月9日在影院上映 马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drone [drəun]

想一想再看

n. 雄蜂,游手好闲者,嗡嗡声,无人驾驶飞机(或艇等),

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 艾伦对加州野火的反应 2018-11-18
  • 你说我来猜 2018-11-19
  • 你到底了解我多少 2018-11-21
  • 推奇跳酷酷的购物车舞 2018-11-22
  • 艾伦的橡胶蛇恶作剧 2018-11-23
  • 上一篇:你说我来猜
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。