All right, we are back. tWitch, that was fantastic.
好 我们又回来了 推奇 刚才太棒了
Were you-- what move was that?
你是在 那是什么动作?
I was doing the shopping cart dance.
我跳的是购物车舞
That's the little shopping cart.
拉着个小购物车
That was the coolest shopping cart dance I'd ever seen.
那真是我见过最酷的购物车舞蹈了
It's really dope too, because it's part of Naked Juice's new campaign called "Drink Good, Do Good."
真的挺酷的 它是Naked Juice一项新运动的一部分 叫“喝好饮料 做好事”
So they're taking, like, that classic move, and just putting a little challenge to it, make it cool.
他们用了那种经典的舞步 加了点难度 更酷一些
Yeah. Oh, that's right. That's right.
嗯 哦 很好 很好
Everybody here enjoys fruits and vegetables, and they want to help 30 million Americans without access to fresh produce.
大家都喜欢水果蔬菜 他们想帮助3000万无法获得新鲜产品的美国人
So if you film yourself doing the shopping cart dance and post it with a hashtag "fill your cart for good,"
所以如果你跳了购物车舞 并且录下来发布出来 带上“填满你的购物车”的标签
Naked will donate a cart full of produce to people in need.
Naked就会向有需要的人捐赠一车农产品
I love that they're doing that.
很高兴他们在做这件事
Thank you tWitch, and thank you Naked.
谢谢你 推奇 也谢谢你 Naked