Kobe! Hi. What's happenin'? What's happenin' with you?
科比 嗨 什么情况 你咋了
Ah, just chillin'. Mr. Oscar Winner, congratulations, you won an Oscar!
啊 在休息而已 奥斯卡获奖先生 恭喜你啊 你赢得了奥斯卡奖
Oh, thank you, thank you--thank you.
哦 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
You're like an overachiever. That's crazy. I mean, it is amazing. Yeah.
你简直就是特优生啊 太不可思议了 超级棒 嗯
I mean, that's-- that's-- congratulations. Thank you.
真的 恭喜你 谢谢
Now what're you gonna go after?
你下一步打算干啥?
Uh, you know, just tryin' not to get on my wife's nerves at home too much.
额 我只想在家的时候别惹我老婆生气就好了
I see, yeah. You know, tryin' to stay busy.
明白了 有事干就行
Tryin' to stay busy, that's what it is, yeah.
有事干 确实 嗯
So you turned 40 recently, right? Yeah.
你刚过40岁生日对吧 对
What did you do? Well, so, you know, I like working.
你怎么庆祝的?你知道 我喜欢工作
Mm-hm. You like working, too.
嗯哼 你也喜欢工作
We love working, and so I thought I was flying down to LA from Orange County to do some work on a show.
我们都热爱工作 所以当时我是从橘县飞往洛杉矶 去完成一个节目上的工作
Mm-hm. I show up to the airport, my wife's there, our three daughters are there, the dog's there.
嗯哼 我到了机场 我妻子在那儿 三个女儿在那儿 我家的狗也在
And I'm lookin' at them like, what're you guys doin' here?
我看着他们说 你们在这儿干嘛呢?
They said, we're going to Mexico! And I'm like, oh, well, have fun.
他们说 我们要去墨西哥 我说 哦 那你们好好玩
No, idiot, you're comin' too! We're like, we're surprising you with a trip to Mexico!
不是 傻子 你也去 我们是想给你个惊喜 去墨西哥旅游
I was like, oh, awesome, cool. Wow. Cool.
我说 哦 棒呆了 酷啊 哇哦 酷
So you went-- So I was pleasantly kidnapped for my birthday.
所以你去 所以我生日的时候很愉快的被挟持了
Oh, that's-- It was awesome. That's wonderful. Yeah.
哦 那真是 太棒了 特别好 是
You had a good time? I did have a good time.
玩的开心吗?确实很开心
Are you able to-- some people don't like their birthdays, but you enjoy it?
你能 有些人不喜欢过生日 你喜欢吗?
No, I enjoyed it. I mean, you know, just hanging out with the kids.
对 我喜欢 就跟孩子们一去出去玩
Is it-- is it easy for you to sit still and relax?
你能很自然地坐下来好好休息吗?
You said you like to work, but a lot of times people like us don't know what to do on vacation.
你说你喜欢工作 但很多情况下 像我们这样的人不知道假期该怎么过
Yeah, if I sit still for too long I go a little crazy.
对 我要是坐的时间长了 会有点抓狂
Right. All right, so the-- LeBron James is now with the Lakers.
对 好 勒布朗·詹姆斯现在在湖人队里
Rumors were that you were gonna come out of retirement and play with him on the team.
有传言说你会复出跟他一起在湖人队打比赛
Yeah, I heard that. I actually heard that when I was in Mexico for my birthday.
嗯 这个我听说过 其实我是在墨西哥过生日的时候听到这种说法的
Uh-huh. "Kobe's training like crazy," I'm sayin', what,
啊哈 “科比正在疯狂训练” 我说 啥
I'm sittin' back with a margarita. What you talkin' about?
我就坐在后面喝着玛格丽塔呢 你说啥呢
I don't know what kinda training y'all talkin' about.
我不知道你们说的训练是什么
Yeah. That's not true. No. No. God, no.
嗯 那是假的 假的 不对 绝对假的
No, never. No. Not a chance. You're done. Zip, zero. Yeah.
不可能 不会 绝不可能 你彻底退出了 不可能 嗯
How often do you play basketball now? I don't. Really?
你现在打球频率如何?我不打 是吗
My daughter plays-- I know you coach her, right? --yeah, my 12-year-old plays.
我女儿打 我知道你会训练她对吧 对 我12岁的女儿
Yeah, I coach her, and so, you know, she does all the playin'.
嗯 我训练她 只有她打
And she tells you, she'll-- if like, she was here she'd tell you.
她会跟你说 如果她在这儿肯定会跟你说
She'd go, yeah I'mma be a better basketball player than my dad.
嗯 我会成为一个比我爸爸更牛的篮球球员
I'm doin' it. Well, she's good, she's really good.
我肯定会的 她打的很好 挺不错的
I mean-- Yeah, she works. That would be-- first of all--
对 她有刻苦训练 那会 首先
She's really physical, too. I'm like, man-- Look at her. Yeah. Wow.
她身体机能特别好 看她 嗯 哇哦
Yeah, so what's it like--that you're coaching her?
嗯 那你训练她 是什么感觉?
Isn't that unfair that you-- I mean, come on. Like, that's like, really aggressive.
会不会不公平 不是吧 不是吧 那有点过分了啊
But isn't that unfair that you're coaching your daughter?
但你训练你女儿不会不公平吗?
Like, what about-- No, I mean, I think like, when we play opposing teams and--
比如 不会 我们各自为阵的时候
That's what I mean. --the coach comes up to me and he's like, hey, take it easy on us.
我就是这个意思 教练会过来跟我说 嘿 对我们下手轻点
I'm like, dude, I'm not out there shootin' jump shots.
我会说 兄弟 我不是来练跳投的
I can't control what these 12-year-olds do to you, man.
我可控制不了这些12岁的孩子会对你做什么
Yeah. But you're giving them the-- all the tricks of--
嗯 但是你会给他们 讲各种技巧
No, I am. I am. So I started working with them a year ago,
嗯 确实 确实 一年前我开始跟他们合作
and you have the same group of girls, and we just work every single day.
就是同一组女孩 我们每天都练习
Like, they have goals of going to go play at major universities, and they're really driven about it.
她们的目标是去重点高校比赛 所以非常有动力
I say, listen, I can help you get there. Yeah.
我说 听着 我能帮你们实现这个目标 嗯
And we just work on all the little details and they're really good,
我们会不断磨炼所有的细节 她们很优秀
really, really smart, and very competitive.
真的真的很聪明 而且竞争性很强
God, what lucky little girls.
天哪 这群小女孩真幸运
Can you imagine that Kobe Bryant is your coach?
你能想象科比·布莱恩特当你的教练吗?
That-- that's amazing-- But hey, we practice every day, though.
太棒了 不过我们每天都会练习
We practice every day, two hours.
每天练习两小时
Yeah, well that's how you get there. Right, that's what I say.
嗯 只有这样才能实现目标呀 我也是这么说的
Some parents are like, wait, you're practicing every day?
有些家长会问 什么 你们每天都训练吗?
Why? Shouldn't they have a normal life?
为什么?她们不应该过自己正常的生活吗?
Yeah, I mean, it's kinda-- it's normal to me. Yeah.
没错 这有点 这对我来说挺正常的 对
Yeah, yeah. They'll be thanking 'em when those kids buy 'em a house someday.
是啊 等这些孩子将来给他们买上大房子的时候 他们就会感激涕零了
There you go. They're gonna to be thanking you.
可不是嘛 他们会感激你的