Thanks for being here, everybody. I'm glad you're here.
感谢大家的到来 我很高兴
Thank you for waiting in the rain. Is it still raining outside?
谢谢你们在雨中等着 外面还在下雨吗?
Oh, thank goodness. People in LA are calling it the storm of the decade.
哦 太棒了 洛杉矶的人都说这是十年难遇的风暴
Everyone else around-- everyone else around the country is calling it a sprinkle, but they don't know.
其他地方的人却说这是毛毛细雨 他们知道个啥
They don't know what we go through here when it rains like that.
他们根本不知道下这种雨的时候 我们经历了什么
But I have good news-- today is day five of 12 days of giveaways.
不过我也有好消息 今天是12天大放送的第五天
That's the good news. And the bad news is the giveaway is Romaine lettuce.
真是个好消息 坏消息是赠品是长叶莴苣
We don't know where it's from too.
我也不知道它们是哪儿产的
We don't know-- we bought it a long time ago.
不知道 很久以前买的了
No, we have great gifts today and you'll see them a little later.
骗你们的 今天的礼物超级棒 大家一会儿就知道了
But, first, I want to talk about something that's important to me-- me.
但首先 我想说一件对我很重要的事
I've mentioned this before, but I don't read anything about myself.
我之前说过 我从来不看关于我的报道
I know there are articles out there, but I try not to pay attention to them.
我知道有很多这种文章 但我尽量都忽视
But I was reading "Us Weekly" the other day at a beauty parlor because I was at a beauty parlor.
但是前几天 我在一家美容院里看Us Weekly 因为我当时在美容院
I was about to get a perm. And there was an article about my interview with Kris Jenner.
我是想烫下头发的 有一篇文章是讲我跟Kris Jenner的采访的
And here's what it said. It said " 'Is Khloe Moving to Cleveland?' DeGeneres, 60, asked.
它是这么写的 “Khloe要搬到克利夫兰吗?” 60岁的德杰尼勒斯问
'Maybe,' Jenner replied, no other details."
“也许会”Jenner回答 仅此而已
First of all, what a fascinating article that is-- so much information.
首先 多么吸引人的文章啊 信息真多啊
And then why is my age a part of that?
然后 为什么要写明我的年龄呢?
It doesn't have anything to do with anything.
根本就八竿子打不着呀
I mean, does it question-- like if you don't know how old I am, you're like, wait a minute.
有问到 如果你不知道我多大 你会说 等一下
I mean, they don't mention Kris' age, just my age.
他们没提Kris的年龄 只有我的
But it's not the only article.
但这不是唯一一篇这么干的文章
Every article-- there's one from EntertainmentTonight.com.
每篇文章 还有EntertainmentTonight.com上的一篇文章
DeGeneres, 60. It says-- anyway. And then there's another one from the "LA Times."
德杰尼勒斯 60岁 它说的是 总之呢 还有一篇来自LA Times的
It says "DeGeneres, 60, has Won Multiple Emmys for the "Ellen DeGeneres Show."
上面写的是“德杰尼勒斯 60岁 曾多次因《艾伦秀》获得艾美奖”
So they say I'm 60, but they say multiple-- why don't they say 31 Emmys?
他们明确提到我60岁 却只说多次——为什么不直接说31次?
Why don't they say the number on that?
获奖怎么就不说次数了?
I don't understand why it's important to know the age of--
我不明白为啥知道年龄就这么重要
like I understand if the article is "Ellen DeGeneres, 60, Orders off the Kids Menu at Denny's."
如果文章写的是“艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 60岁 在Denny's点了儿童菜单”
I understand that. That's relevant.
那我理解 那跟年龄有关
But it's irrelevant to put--I mean, why not-- why is it only age?
但这个跟年龄无关啊 为什么不 为什么只提年龄呢?
Why not put my height or my credit score, my celebrity crush.
为什么不提我的身高或信用评分 我喜欢的名人呢
And, in case you're wondering, 5'7, 820, Harry Styles.
以防你们好奇 我高1米7 信用评分820 喜欢哈里·斯泰尔斯
And I don't know who's in charge of putting my age in articles,
我不知道是谁负责把我的年龄写在文章里的
but if you're going to bother to say I'm 60, then at least put-- "and she looks damn good."
但如果你们非要说我60岁了 那至少再加上“她看起来精神矍铄”