Guys, I often say the best way to express yourself is through a GIF. Really?
大家好,我常说要表达自己的最好方式就是使用动态表情啦。真的吗?
Sure, I always I often say that.
当然,我总这么说。
So, I'll show you what I'm talking about here.
我让你们看看这些动态表情。
First up, take a look at this GIF of Bernie Sanders.
先来看伯尼·桑德斯这张。
His GIF says,When you're at a dance recital and your kid isn't up for another two hours. He's like...
他的表情像是说你在表演舞蹈,而你的孩子要两小时后才起床。有点无奈......
Next is a popular GIF of a dog.
接下来是一只超受欢迎的狗的动态表情。
This GIF is called When Your Friend Keeps Talking About This Is Us After You Said No Spoilers!
这个表情是说你的朋友一直聊我们的故事的剧情,你突然大喊不要再剧透啦!
Here's a GIF of Post Malone at the Grammys.
这是格莱美奖颁奖典礼上的波兹·马龙
This GIF is called When You Acting Like You Know the Difference Between a Yam and a Sweet Potato.
这个表情叫你装作知道山药和甘薯有啥区别
Sure, yeah. Here's a GIF of Rudy Giuliani.
是这样,没错。这是鲁迪·朱利安尼。
This GIF says,When you step on the scale for the first time in six months. You're like, Wow! Wow!
它说的是你半年来第一次称重。大喊天哪!
Next is a classic GIF of an ostrich.
下面是一只驼鸟的经典动态表情。
This GIF is called When Your GPS Says Rerouting, Rerouting, Rerouting.
这张叫做你的 GPS 一直在说重选路径。
Wait, what? Next is a GIF of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
下一张是众议院议长南希·佩洛西。
Her GIF is called When Your Bestie Tells the Waiter They're Getting Salad Instead of Fries.
这张动画是你的闺蜜告诉服务生她点的是薯条,而端上来的却是沙拉。
You're like, Oh, yeah. Of course. Yeah, that's what I meant. Me, too.
你就说,我也想要这个。
Yeah. I'm gonna change my order to a salad. Here's a GIF of Simon Cowell.
我要改点沙拉。这张是西蒙·考威尔。
His GIF says, When you've had a few gin and tonics on the porch and your neighbor's dog rolls by.
讲的是你在门廊喝点奎宁杜松子酒,邻居家的狗就溜过来啦
Come here, boy. And finally, here's a GIF of a cat.
过来,狗砸。最后一张是只猫的动态表情。
This GIF says, When you ate a whole pint of Chunky Monkey in one sitting.
它讲的是你一口气吃完一大桶矮胖小猴冰淇淋。
There you go. That was Tonight Show GIFs.
然后就是这副德行。这就是今晚的动态表情秀节目啦。