We're back with Allison Janney.
欢迎Allison Janney回来
You're very, very competitive, usually with me, so I'm going to give you a break because I usually win.
你特别特别好胜 一般你都是跟我比 不过今天让你轻松点 因为通常都是我赢
You're going to be against tWitch on this one.
今天你要跟推奇比
All right. It's a new game, and it's called Taste Buds.
好 这是个新游戏 叫做“味蕾”
What's the question? We're against each other?
什么问题?我们是竞争对手吗?
So when I'm blindfolded, I don't want him to get it? Or I do want him to get it?
我眼睛被蒙起来后 是不要让他猜到?还是让他猜到?
Whoever guesses first, you're going to be blindfolded.
不管谁先猜到 你们蒙上眼睛
You taste something, and whoever gets through all these first wins.
尝东西 谁先把这些全猜完 谁就赢了
No, they're-- What? We're giving clues to each other? Yes.
不是 什么?我们要互相给线索吗?对
Oh, is that what we're doing? We're on the same team. OK. All right.
哦 是这么玩的啊?我们是一队的 好 好
OK. That sounds more fun. Put your blindfolds on.
好 这样更好玩儿 戴上眼罩
You have to get him to guess what it is, and then he's going to taste and get you to guess.
你要让他猜是什么 然后他再尝东西 让你猜是什么
All right? Oh, God. Make sure you can't see. Oh, boy.
好吧?哦 天 要确保看不见哈 哦 天
I think that looks too loose, tWitch. Is that blindfold tight enough?
推奇 你的看起来很松 够紧吗?
Yeah. OK. Do my ears look-- are they sticking out funny?
紧 好 我耳朵是不是 看起来像招风耳吗?
Yeah, a little bit. OK, that's good.
嗯 一点点 好 很好
That's the least of your worries right now.
这是你现在最不该担心的事
Who's going to go first?
谁先来?
Allison, you're going to go first. OK.
Allison 你先来 好
Let's bring out hot pants.
来 上紧身裤
All right, hands behind your back.
好 手放背后
I'm so tall. I feel like I should take off my shoes. It's a long way to go.
我好高啊 应该把鞋脱掉的 得要一会儿呢
I can lift it up because it's too tall for you.
我可以举起来 你太高了
All right, taste it and give a clue.
好 尝一下 然后给提示
I don't know how far away-- Can I-- How far am I? Gimme it.
我不知道离多远 我能 离我多远?递过来
Oh, shoot! OK. It's red and warm and tomato-y.
哦 我去 好 是红色的 热的 西红柿味儿的
Tomato soup. And you put it on pasta. Marinara sauce.
番茄汤 是浇在意大利面上面的 海员式沙司
Yes. You just gave away pasta. It's pasta too. All right.
对 你刚说出了意大利面 也是意大利面 好
Can I go down? What's happening?
我能弯腰了吗?什么情况
Now he's gonna-- he's going to guess.
现在是他 他来猜
Yes. Oh, ugh. Oh, God. OK, what's it smell like?
对 哦 额 哦 天 好 闻起来什么味儿?
What do you care what it smells like?
你管它啥味儿的干嘛?
I don't know. Maybe it will help me in some way.
不知道 也许能帮我猜出来呢
He doesn't seem to be-- Oh my God. I know, wow. Caviar?
他好像不 我的天 嗯 哇 鱼子酱吗?
No, it's like-- Oh, come on. I can't--
不是 像 哦 不是吧 我
Is it a paté? No, it's like a cream. Is it a candy? Is it sweet or sour?
是肉酱吗?不是 像奶油 是糖吗?甜的还是酸的?
Sardines. Pass. Pass. I don't know what that is. That's gross. That's a shame. Here we go.
沙丁鱼 过 过 我不知道是啥 好恶心 可惜了 来
I'm nervous now. Do I have marinara sauce all over me? All right.
我好紧张 我身上是不是沾满了番茄酱?好
I think it's a hard bread. A cube of bread that's hard.
我觉得是硬面包 立方体的硬面包
Garlic bread? Have you ever been to a restaurant?
蒜蓉面包吗?你们都没去过餐馆呀?
Garlic bread. Garlic bread. You put it on a salad.
蒜蓉面包 蒜蓉面包 往沙拉里面放的
There you go. Croutons! Yes. Wow. Hard bread.
这就对了 油炸面包丁 答对了 哇哦 硬面包
I couldn't say what it was. Here we go.
我不能说名字啊 来
You'll enjoy this more. OK. Where is-- It's a candy.
这个你会更喜欢的 好 在哪儿 是糖
Twizzlers. It's like chocolatey bite-sized situations.
扭扭糖 像是巧克力味儿的很小的东西
M&M's. Wait-- Nonpareils. Are they not M&M's? Nope.
马氏巧克力豆 等下 小糖丸 不是马氏巧克力豆吗?不是
They're not circular. They're not circular.
不是圆形的 不是圆的
They're cube shaped. A Rolo?
是方块儿状的 Rolo吗?
They're chocolatey and softer than M&M's. Softer than M&M's.
是巧克力味儿的 但是比马氏巧克力豆要软 比马氏巧克力豆软
They're softer than M&M's. They're not circular.
比马氏巧克力豆软 不是圆的
So are they square? They're square. They're kinda square.
那是方的吗?是方的吗?差不多是方的
Mhmm. Nope. Are they big? They're not square? Are they diamond shaped? What are they?
嗯 不对 大吗?不是方的?是钻石形状的吗?什么东西?
Here, you taste it and see if you can guess what it is.
来 你尝尝看能不能猜出来
Where is it? It's in front of you.
在哪儿呢 就在你前面
Do you know what they are? They're definitely chocolatey.
你知道是啥吗?肯定是巧克力味儿的
I don't know what that is. It's so good, but-- It's super good.
不知道是啥 很好吃 超级好吃
You put it on ice cream, but I don't know what. Oh, my God.
是撒在冰淇淋上面的 不过我不知道是啥 哦天
What's it like? What's it feel like? It's green. It's a vegetable.
什么样的?什么感觉?是绿色的 蔬菜
A lot of people don't like it, but I love it. Asparagus. Brussels sprouts.
很多人都不喜欢 但我超喜欢 芦笋 球芽甘蓝
It looks like a tree. A what? A tree. Broccoli. A smaller bonsai tree.
长的跟树一样 什么?树 西兰花 比较小的盆景树
Was that it? That's it. That's it.
没了吗?结束了 结束了
Mom airs-- you can take that off if you want--
《极品老妈》 眼罩可以摘下来了
Thursdays at 9:00 on CBS. We'll be right back.
每周四9:00在CBS播出 马上回来