Many of you may be 22 days into sober January.
很多人也许已经在清醒的1月中度过了22天
And if you've gotten this far, I'd like to say good for you, and I'm sorry.
如果你已经到了这一步 我想说你真棒 还有 很抱歉
I would like this show to be your new happy hour.
我想让这个节目成为大家的开心果
So right now to get your mind off that dirty martini, we're going to play a game.
所以现在别再想马提尼了 我们来玩个游戏吧
It's time for Aw, Snap.
该玩“Aw, Snap”了
All right, we found two contestants, and here they are.
好 我们找了两位参赛者 有请
Stephanie and China, come on out.
Stephanie和China 快到台上来
Hi. Hi. Hello. You're China? Yeah. You're Stephanie? Yeah.
嗨 嗨 你好 你是China?对 你是Stephanie?对
Wonderful. OK, where do you live? What you do?
很好 好 你来自哪里 做什么的
I live in Culver City. And I'm a grad student. All right.
我来自卡尔弗城 是一名研究生 好
I'm from Thousand Oaks, and I work at Nike. Wonderful.
我来自千橡市 在耐克工作 很好
All right, so you're wearing the FDA approved Aw, Snap jackets and shoes.
好 你们要穿上得到食品及药物管理局批准的“Aw, Snap”衬衫和鞋子
You've got to get your apples from over there to over here in this bin using only your teeth.
你们得用牙齿把苹果从那里运到这个箱子里
Only your teeth. No hands are allowed.
只能用牙齿 禁止用手
First one to do that wins. All right, you'll stand back to back.
首先完成的获胜 好 你们背对背站着
Here we go. You're going for the Red Delicious.
来 你要咬蛇果
You're going for the Granny Smith here. All right?
你咬绿苹果 好吧?
Ready. Only your teeth. Go!
准备 只能用牙啊 开始
She's about to get the last one, China. Don't let her do it.
她就要咬到最后一个了 China 快拦住她
Don't let her do it. She's about to get the last one.
快拦住她 她就要咬到最后一个了
Go. Go. Go, go, go! Go! Pull her. Oh no. Ah.
快快快快 拉她 哦 别啊 啊
You won! You get to keep your apples.
你赢了 苹果是你的了
You're both getting a 55 inch TCL Roku TV.
你们都将获得一台55英寸的TCL罗库电视
We're playing a huge version of Aw, Snap tonight on my Game of Games.
今晚我们在游戏之王里玩了超大版的“Aw, Snap”
You're not going to want to miss it. We'll be right back.
大家不要错过哦 马上回来