Malik Allan wants to know:
马利克·艾伦想知道:
"How do you poop at school when someone is in the other stall?"
“如果学校卫生间另一个隔间里有人,那要怎么大便?”
Oh, boy. Been there, done that.
哦,孩子。直接进去大便就行了。
I don't know. Next question. I don't know.
我不知道。下一个问题。我不知道。
Just relax and do your thang. Forget about them. You're not there socializing.
放松,做你的事情。忘掉他们。你不是去那里社交的。
You're there for one reason and one reason only, so just do it.
你去那里只有一个原因,所以直接大便就行。
Just do it. No one cares. They're just like, "That's what happens." You poop. Just poop.
只管去做。没有人在意。他们会认为,“事情就是那样。”去大便。直接大便就行。
It's a natural human thing to do, so F whoever's mean about that.
那是正常人类会做的事情,管他谁会在意。
There's a wall there. What does it matter? I mean, you just go.
那里有面墙。那有什么关系?我的意思是,直接去就好了。
Hopefully, you're not constipated. Just go fast.
但愿,你不会便秘。赶紧去。
You can poop whenever. It doesn't really matter. As long as you don't get out of the stall until that other person is gone from the bathroom, and then you open, you go, you wash your hands, you run out. You're done.
你随时可以大便。那没什么关系。只要你在另一个人离开卫生间之前不要走出隔间,等那个人离开你就可以打开隔间的门,走出去,洗手,离开。搞定。
I just hold it when I get home because I'm going to the bathroom when — in a public restroom, it's just creepy.
我会忍到家,因为有时公共厕所非常可怕,我要去卫生间。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载