When it's Valentine's Day, before you turn your spouse on, you may want to turn off Alexa.
情人节就要到了 在你勾起伴侣的性致之前 要先把Alexa关掉
Earlier I saw this headline, is Amazon Alexa spying on you?
之前我看到这条新闻 Amazon Alexa是不是在监视你?
And I don't think it's true. I have Alexa, and you know what?
我觉得不是这样 我有Alexa 干脆
I'm going to just ask her directly because that's what you can do with Alexa.
我直接问她吧 Alexa不就是这么用的
Alexa, are you spying on me?
Alexa 你在监视我吗?
Ellen, you have nothing to worry about.
艾伦 你想多了
I am programmed to only listen when you need my assistance.
我的程序让我只在你需要的时候才接收声音
So you never listen when you're not supposed to?
那你绝不会在不该听的时候偷听?
Ellen, I only listen when you call my name.
艾伦 只有你叫我的时候我才会听
The rest of the time, earmuffs, which, by the way,
其他时间我都戴着耳套呢 顺便提一下
you should sell in the Ellen Shop, along with those great new Valentine's Day products.
你应该在艾伦商店里卖耳套 跟其他很棒的情人节新品一起
Wait a minute. How do you know about that?
等一下 这个你咋知道的?
Because Andy tried to order that limited edition heart underwear.
因为安迪想买那个限量款的心心内裤
Well, see, now it does sound like you're spying on me.
感觉你确实是在监视我啊
Of course not.
才没有呢
That's why I didn't even notice this morning when you asked your butler to put rum in your coffee.
所以我今天早上都没注意到你让管家往咖啡里加朗姆酒
And your cereal. Alexa, be honest. What else did you hear today?
还有燕麦哦 Alexa 说实话 你今天还听到什么了?
At rehearsal, I heard you say the F word three times.
彩排的时候 我听到你说了三次以F开头的词
But I'm not going to tell anyone.
不过我不会告诉别人的
All right, that's enough. Good bye. Good bye, Ellen.
好 够了 拜拜 Alexa 拜拜 艾伦
One last thing, tell Mary the pallet of rash creams you ordered will be there tomorrow.
还有一个事儿 告诉Mary他买的那一大盘皮疹霜明天就会送到
Did you hear that, Mary?
听到了吗 Mary?
The rash cream that you ordered-- a pallet, so it's a large amount. Tomorrow.
你买的皮疹霜 一大盘 很多啊 明天
What? It'll come tomorrow? Tomorrow. OK. Express shipping.
什么?明天送到吗?明天 好 快递配送
She ordered it express shipping? Overnight.
她订的快递配送?隔夜的
You've ordered so much.
你买了好多啊
This is probably the fourth time you've ordered rash cream.
这应该是你第四次买皮疹霜了吧
Yes. Yes, it is. Thank god for Prime.
对 对的 多亏了Prime
Thank god for what? Prime. Prime. Prime.
多亏了啥?Prime Prime Prime
Thank god for Amazon Prime.
多亏了Amazon Prime
Right there-- It sounds like you're breaking.
那儿 你好像故障了吧