We're back with Ali Wong.
欢迎黄阿丽回来
You play a chef in your new movie,
你在新电影中演的是一名厨师
so we thought it would be a perfect time for you to play one of our favorite games.
所以我们觉得现在很适合玩我们最喜欢的一个游戏
It's called Taste Buds. All right, here's how it works.
叫做“味蕾” 好 是这么玩的
You and Twitch are going to be blindfolded.
你和推奇的眼睛会被蒙上
When I say go, one of you will bend over and taste the food on the plate in front of you.
我说开始的时候 你们中的一个要弯腰去尝面前盘子里的食物
You'll describe what you're eating to your teammate, who is the other person here.
你向队友 也就是另一个人 描述你吃到的东西
And you can't use the name of the actual food or your hands.
不能说出食物的名字 也不能用手
Once your teammate guesses what you're eating, you'll hear this noise-- And then it will be their turn.
等队友猜出以后 你会听到这个声音 然后就轮到他来吃了
OK? OK. All right. Let me have your glasses. Let's put blindfolds on.
好吧?好 好 把眼镜给我 把眼罩戴上
All right. Good. OK, who's going to describe first? Are we going to do--
好 很好 好 谁先描述?我们要
I'll go first. All right. Good. All right.
我先来 好 好 好
You will then-- don't use your hands. OK. Lean forward and describe what this is to Twitch.
你要 不能用手 好 弯下腰来 然后给推奇描述这是啥
Barbecue sauce. Oh! Oh it's barbe-- barbecue sauce!
烤肉酱 哦!是烤肉 烤肉酱
Great. We're off to a good start. We're off to a good start.
很好 这个开头不错 好开头
All right. All right. So he guessed that one.
好 好 他猜出来了
All right. Twitch, now you're going to describe. OK.
好 推奇 现在你来描述 好
Where's the-- oh. Where is it? Oh. Oh, god! Um-- oh, god! Uh--
在哪儿 哦 在哪儿呢 哦 哦 天 嗯 哦 天 嗯
Tuna! Tofu! Look. It's-- it's super nasty at this point.
金枪鱼 豆腐 听着 是 很难吃
Super nasty at this point. Yeah. Spoiled meat.
很难吃 对 腐肉
Pass. I'm sorry, pass. Pass, I don't know what that is. All right. Yeah.
过 抱歉 过 过 我不知道这是啥 好 嗯
I think it was ranch dressing. I don't know what anything is. Oh, god.
我觉得是牧场沙拉酱 这里面的任何东西我都不知道 哦 天
OK. Lean over, please. Tell him what this is.
好 请弯腰 告诉他这是啥
Very yummy cereal from our childhood. Frosted Flakes. Fruity Pebbles. Yes! Yes! Yes!
小时候吃的特别好吃的谷物 冻麦片 水果麦片 对 对 对
Describe what that is. Oh, OK. It's crunchy.
描述这是什么 哦 好 很脆
Celery! Oh, chips! Potato chips. Popcorn!
芹菜 哦 薯片 土豆片 爆米花
Crunchy? You need to talk! I know! I'm just-- give me a second!
脆吗?你得说话呀 我知道 我只是 等会儿
OK, this is what I think it is. You have them at baseball games, right?
好 我觉得是这个 棒球比赛的时候会吃 对吧?
Like you have to have to crack the shell?
需要破壳的?
Cracker Jacks? Oh, peanuts! Yes! Yes! All right.
饼干?哦 花生 对 对了 好
Is someone gonna get $100,000 from-- oh no!
有人会获得10万美元 哦 不是吧!
What you got there? What are you working with?
是什么?你吃的啥?
OK. I think it's a-- I think it's sort of--
好 我觉得是 我觉得像是
OK. There's vanilla, and then what's the opposite of vanilla? Chocolate?
好 有香草 跟香草对立的是啥?巧克力?
It's that. And plus some j-e-l-l-- Oh. Oh! Chocolate pudding!
对 还有一些j-e-l-l 哦 哦 巧克力布丁
Yes. Chocolate pudding! No it's not. Oh. Oh, OK. Um.
对 巧克力布丁 不对 不是 哦 哦 好 额
Chocolate-- chocolate mousse. Chocolate tiramisu.
巧克力 巧克力慕斯 巧克力提拉米苏
You've got to dig a little deeper, Ali. You're on the surface.
你得啃深一点 Ali 你只吃到了表面的
Oh no. Chocolate pie. Did he say? Yeah, chocolate pie! Yeah! Chocolate pie!
哦 不 巧克力派 他说了吗?对 巧克力派 嗯 巧克力派
Oh my god. I need help! OK. So, look, you put this on-- Jesus.
哦我的天 帮帮我 好 这个是放在 天哪
You put it on rice. Butter! No, no, no. Sorry, sorry! Seaweed! No, no.
这个是加在米饭上的 黄油 不 不 不对 抱歉 抱歉 海草 不是 不是
So, look, when you go to sushi, they bring out these special sauces, right?
听着 你去吃寿司的时候 他们会上这种特殊的酱汁 对吧?
And then-- Soy sauce! Yes! There you go. Which is really intense to eat by itself.
然后 豆豉酱 对 答对了 单独吃的时候味道好重啊
Oh. It's like what I said-- what I spelled out in the last one.
哦 我说过的 我在上一个的时候拼出来的那个
Jello! Yes. You can't-- all right. You can't spell things!
果冻 对 你不能 好 不能拼出来
All right. All right. Thanks for playing, Ali.
好 好 感谢你的参与 Ali
Since you're cheap and you love free stuff, you're getting a 65-inch TCL Roku TV.
因为你比较小气 而且你喜欢免费的东西 送你一台65英寸的TCL罗库电视
Yeah! Nice! Oh my god.
耶!好 哦我的天
Always Be My Maybe is available on Netflix, starting this Friday. We'll be right back.
《两大无猜》从本周五起在Netflix开播 马上回来