All right, so we'll be trying to sell a product like they do on QVC.
好 我们来像QVC那样试着卖一种产品
You won't know what you're selling, but the audience will.
你不知道自己卖的是啥 但观众们知道
I'll be asking you questions about this product.
我会问你一些关于产品的问题
Here's what you'll be selling. You ready?
你卖的是这个 准备好了吗?
Here's what you'll be selling. OK. All right. Don't tell. OK.
你要卖这个东西 好 好 不能说哦 好
So Thomas, how much would you pay for something like this?
Thomas 像这样的东西 你愿意出多少钱买?
Oh, that's the great part about this.
哦 这就是它的一大优点
It's going super cheap. Not to say that the quality is poor.
它超级便宜 不是因为质量不好
You're going to have a top quality product, but right now retail, what we're offering to you today is $1.99.
质量非常好的 只不过现在的零售价 我们今天的定价是1.99美元
$1.99? OK. All right. Oh god, that's about eight installments of $0.25. Wow.
1.99美元?好 好 哦天 相当于八次0.25美元的分期付款 哇哦
You can do installments? Yeah, just in case $1.99 is a little too steep.
还接受分期付款?对 省得1.99美元对某些人来说太贵
Right, OK. How many of these do you own?
嗯 好 你有多少个这种产品?
Personally, in my personal collection I have 16 of these at home.
我个人 我自己在家收藏了16个
That's just at home. Wow, OK.
这还只是家里的 哇 好
Over the period of two years, I've bought 215 of these-- --for close family and friends.
这两年来 我买了215个 送给亲朋好友
OK. It's great for birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day. OK. Yeah. Yeah.
好 它很适合当生日 圣诞节 母亲节的礼物 好 嗯 嗯
And does your wife own one too? Or do you share your collection?
你妻子也有吗?还是说你们可以一起分享?
Not only does my wife own one, but she and I use this thing together.
她不光有一个 我们俩还一起用这个东西
It's become kind of a nightly routine. OK.
它已经成为了我们晚上的一个习惯 好
We'll sit down, tugging in some Bachelor or Bachelorette, whichever is going on.
我们会坐下来 看《单身汉》或《单身女郎》 有哪个看哪个
And crack open one of these things. And use it somehow.
然后打开这个东西 使用它
Right, OK. That's good. I mean, you own so many of them.
好 好 很好 你有好多啊
Do you ever like, when you're flying your prop plane, do you wear one of these when you're flying?
那你 在开螺旋桨飞机的时候 你会戴这个东西吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, it's important to, at higher altitudes, make sure you're wearing this over your mouth.
嗯 会 在更高的高空中 一定要在嘴上戴个这玩意儿 这很重要
Just to help circulate oxygen.
帮助氧气循环
You know, because there's less oxygen up there, so definitely want to place this over your respiratory intake valve.
因为高空中氧气比较稀薄 所以一定要在呼吸进气阀上套一个
Otherwise known as your mouth. Yeah.
或者说在嘴上戴一个 嗯
So can it get wet? Can this get wet? Girl-- Can it get wet?
那它能打湿吗?它能打湿吗?天 它能弄湿吗?
Let me tell you, the best property about this item is it will absorb as much moisture as you put into it.
跟你说 这个产品的最佳性能就是能够吸收大量水分
Yeah. You can dunk it, you can wring it out, it'll dry, it'll soak.
嗯 你可以把它浸在水里 再拿出来 它会变干 会吸水
Good. Yeah. All right, well let's see what you were selling.
好 嗯 好 我们来看看你卖的是什么
Why don't you step around here. Yeah. Oh. Yeah.
到这儿来 嗯 哦 嗯
Oh, yeah. Yeah. OK, so Godzilla King of the Monsters opens Friday.
哦 嗯 嗯 好 《哥斯拉:怪兽之王》周五上映
We'll be right back.
马上回来