Here's something else that I want to show you.
我想给大家看点别的
Sometimes, you see something and you go, wow, that's ironic, like a kid with clean hands, you know?
有时候 你看到某些东西会觉得 哇 这很讽刺啊 比如孩子的手特别干净 对吧
So what I'm going to do is I'm going to show you what I mean.
我来给大家看看我是啥意思
It's a segment called Isn't That Ironic?
这个环节叫做“是不是很讽刺?”
All right, take that picture down. Take it down.
好 快换照片 换掉
We get. Isn't it ironic? I get it. I get it.
我们懂 是不是很讽刺?我懂 我懂
Anything to use that picture of me. Here's the first one.
总想用我的那张照片 这是第一个
"Man is unexpectedly locked inside 24 Hour Fitness after they closed."
“男子在健身房关门后不小心被锁进了24小时健身房里”
See, they said they were open 24 hours.
懂吧 明明说的是24小时营业
But they closed. Ironic? Yes.
但还是会关门 讽刺吗?讽刺
Here's the next one.
下一个
"Harvey Ball, creator of the smiley face." See his face?
“Harvey Ball 笑脸创始人” 看到他的脸了吗?
He's not smiling. Ironic? Yes.
他并不是在笑 讽刺吗?讽刺
Here's the next one.
下一个
"Warehouse worker packing stress balls punched boss in the face."
“打包压力球的仓库工人锤了老板脸一拳”
That's pretty clear. Ironic.
这很明显了 讽刺
Last one. "Rob Banks, Somerset Police Officer."
最后一个 “Rob Banks 萨默塞特的警察”
He's a police officer.
他是一名警察
So he's trying to stop people from robbing banks.
所以要阻止别人抢银行
His name is Rob Banks.
但他却叫Rob Banks(抢银行)
He could have gone by Robert Banks.
他本可以叫Robert Banks的
So I think this is his fault, not ironic.
所以我觉得这是他的问题 不讽刺
Yeah. Oh, I'm being-- yes?
嗯 哦 我 怎么了?
I'm being told that someone in the control room disagrees, thinks it is ironic.
有人告诉我控制室里有人持不同意见 觉得这很讽刺
I tell you what? If you think it's ironic, write in and we'll talk about it.
跟你说 如果你觉得这很讽刺 那就给我写信 我们聊聊
We'll take it into consideration.
我们会考虑你的意见
If people have time to write reviews about beaches, they have time to tell me if this is ironic or not.
如果人们有时间写沙滩评论 那肯定也有时间告诉我这到底讽刺不讽刺
So we'll be back.
马上回来