Conversation A
对话A
Susie: It's noon, Rob.
苏西:罗布,现在是中午了。
Rob: Excellent. Let's go to the Jungle Café.
罗布:太好了。我们一起去丛林咖啡馆吧。
Susie: Sorry, Rob. I can't. James and I are cooking our lunch in the kitchen.
苏西:抱歉,罗布。我去不了。詹姆斯和我要在厨房做午饭。
Rob: Oh. What are you making?
罗布:哦。你们要做什么?
Susie: Scrambled eggs. It's a simple recipe.
苏西:摊鸡蛋。很简单的一道菜肴。
Rob: I love scrambled eggs. Can I have some?
罗布:我喜欢摊鸡蛋。我能吃一些吗?
Susie: Sure. We can cook enough for everyone.
苏西:当然了。我们会做足够每个人的。
Conversation B
对话B
James: OK, Susie. Let's cook scrambled eggs. What do we need?
詹姆斯:好的,苏西。我们一起摊鸡蛋吧。我们需要什么?
Susie: We need eggs, milk, butter and some salt and pepper.
苏西:我们需要鸡蛋,牛奶,黄油还有盐和胡椒粉。
James: And bread?
詹姆斯:还有面包?
Susie: Yes, we can put our scrambled eggs on some toast.
苏西:是的,我们可以把摊的鸡蛋放在吐司上。
James: Where do we begin?
詹姆斯:那我们从哪里开始?
Susie: Well, first, let's mix together the eggs and milk.
苏西:嗯,第一步,我们要把鸡蛋和牛奶打在一起。
James: OK. I can do that.
詹姆斯:好的。这我会做。