Conversation A
对话A
James: So, Susie, are you going to buy a laptop?
詹姆斯:那么,苏西,你要去买一台笔记本电脑吗?
Susie: I don't know. My tablet seems more modern than a laptop.
苏西:我不知道。我的平板电脑看起来比一台笔记本电脑要更现代化。
James: Maybe, but I think you should get a laptop.
詹姆斯:也许吧,但是我想你应该买一台笔记本电脑。
Susie: Why?
苏西:为什么?
James: Laptops are not only better computers but also easier to use.
詹姆斯:笔记本不仅仅是更好的电脑,而且使用起来也更方便。
Susie: I don't agree. I think touch screens are better than keyboards.
苏西:我不认同。我认为触屏比起键盘来要更好。
James: OK. Then you should keep using your tablet.
詹姆斯:好吧。那你就应该一直用你的平板电脑。
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Which type of computer would you buy?
琳达:你会买哪个类型的电脑?
Taylor: A laptop. I think they're more convenient.
泰勒:一台笔记本电脑。我认为笔记本电脑更便捷。
Linda: But I'm still worried about the battery.
琳达:但是我还是担心电池的问题。
Taylor: New laptops have really good batteries. They last for hours.
泰勒:新款笔记本电脑都有非常好的电池。可以续航好几个小时。
Linda: I guess, but desktop computers have bigger screens.
琳达:我想是的,但是台式机有更大的屏幕。
Taylor: Well, neither laptops nor desktop computers are perfect. Which type do you want?
泰勒:恩,笔记本电脑和台式机都不是完美的。所以你想要哪个类型的?
Linda: I think I'll buy a desktop computer.
琳达:我想我会买一台台式机。