Different pictures are going to pop up on the screen.
屏幕上会弹出不同的图片
Max and Loni will take turns coming up with a caption for each picture. Y'all ready?
Max和Loni将轮流为每张照片准备一个标题,准备好了吗?
This is going to be great. OK.
一定会很棒,好的
This is going to be great. You're going to go first?
一定会很棒的,你要先来吗?
I haven't seen the picture, so OK.
我还没看过那张照片呢,所以呢,好吧
All right, let's see the first one. You go first. OK. Wow.
好吧,让我们看看第一个,你先来,好吧,哇
You know,
你知道
if I knew Sprinkles was going to have this kind of reaction to the new Lion King
如果我知道斯普林克斯会对新的狮子王做出这样的反应
I would have never let her watch it.
我绝对不会让她看的
Wow. Wow to it. Wow. Wow. OK. OK.
哇,哇哦,太棒了,哇,哇,好的,好的
Are you happy to see me or is that catnip in your pocket?
你很高兴见到我还是你口袋里的猫薄荷?
I'm trying to keep it clean.
我想把它弄干净
It's a rough one, it's a daytime TV show.
这是不合适的一个图片,这是一个白天的电视节目
Let's see the next one. Switch them, go to the next one.
让我们看看下一个,换个位置,转到下一个
Wow. That's special. That is special.
哇,很特别,太特别了
OK, I'll take this one. If Beyoncé can do it, she can too.
好吧,我要这个,如果碧昂斯能做到,她也能
I got it. I got it. I got it.
我明白了,我明白了,我明白了
This is the last time we let Britney Sue cut her own bangs.
这是我们最后一次让布兰妮剪她自己的刘海
That's cute. Let's see the next one.
太可爱了,让我们看看下一个
Oh, that's good. That is adorable. That's good.
哦,那很好,太可爱了,很好啊
Oh I feel like the baby is looking at him and going,
我觉得宝宝在看着他走了
you can get off the breast. You can get off the breast.
你可以从胸部上下来,你可以从胸部上下来
Lewis, being in the 99th percentile in height and weight is a good thing.
刘易斯,身高和体重都排在第99位是件好事
You don't need to go on another diet.
你不需要再节食了
OK. Do we have one more? Whoa. Oh.Wow.
好吧,我们还有一个吗?喔,哦,哇哦
Oh hey, man, we're just killing it.
哦嘿,伙计,我们要把图片看完
We're killing this photo all over the place.
我们要把这张照片弄得满地都是
I'm not even mad at it. Coincidence we all did our hair the same way.
我都没生你的气,巧合的是我们都用同样的方法做头发
But we're going to send this out for Christmas and
但我们要把这个送去过圣诞节
we'll send it out for Hanukkah too.
我们也会把它送给光明节的
Oh, oh white people.
哦,哦,白人
The Neighborhood airs Monday at 8:00 on CBS. Love their show,
《邻里》星期一晚上8点在哥伦比亚广播公司播出,很喜欢他们的节目
by the way man. Yeah. We'll be right back.
对了,伙计,是的,我们很快就回来