手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

两个谎言和一个事实

来源:可可英语 编辑:Anderson   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're going to take turns.

我们将采取轮流方式。
Three facts about us are going to pop up in the screen.
关于我们的三个事实将会出现在屏幕上。
Two of them are lies, and one will be real.
其中两个是谎言,一个是事实。
We have to guess which one is true about the other. Are you ready, Helen Mirren?
我们必须猜测哪一个对另一个是正确的。准备好了吗,海伦·米伦?
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了?是的
My guilty pleasure is watching Jersey Shore, with a tequila on ice.
我的罪恶感是看泽西海岸,冰镇的龙舌兰酒。
Number two
第二个
I got a tattoo when I was really drunk. There's a theme going on here.
我喝醉的时候纹了文身。文身上有一句话。
Number three
第三个
I got pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road, not while drunk.
我因为在相反的方向开车而被拦了下来,不是喝醉的时候。
The truth is--Jersey Shore,
事实是-泽西海岸,
tattoo when I was really drunk, pulled over for driving--wrong side of the road.
纹身的时候我真的喝醉了,把车开错了路停在路边。
The third one. Wrong.
第三个,错了
Which one? What's that? Oh, you got a tattoo when you were really drunk?
哪一个?那是什么?哦,你喝醉的时候文身了吗?
Yes. Wait, what is that? It's two X's? No, it's two V's. It's two V's?
是的。等等,那是什么?是两个的X吗?不,是两个V的。是两个V的?
I got it done on an Indian Reservation in Minnesota.
我在明尼苏达州的印第安保留地做的。
OK. And I was very, very drunk. OK, great.
好吧。我喝得烂醉如泥。好的,很好。
OK, now-- And I love it. my turn.
好了,现在-我爱死它了。轮到我了。
Yes, you're turn. My turn. You go. OK, so one of these is a truth. OK?
是的,轮到你了。轮到我了。你走吧。好吧,其中一个是事实。好吗?
Number one, I once went camping with Liam Neeson in a tiny tent.
第一,我曾经和Liam Neeson一起在一个小帐篷里露营。
OK. Number one, I have a piece of Ariana Grande's hair.
好的。第一,我有一头阿丽亚娜·格兰德的头发。
I was arrested for stealing a turkey sandwich.
我因为偷火鸡三明治而被捕。
I sprained my ankle doing the electric slide at a wedding.
我在婚礼上做电动滑梯时扭伤了脚踝。
Oh, I go for Ariana. No.
噢,我喜欢艾瑞安娜。不
Oh. You didn't get that noise when you got it wrong.
哦。你弄错的时候没有听到那声音。

海伦米伦

It's because I'm the host and you're the guest.

因为我是主持人而你是嘉宾。
Then it must be the last one.
这个是最后一个了。
That's the truth, I sprained my ankle?
是真的,我扭伤了脚踝?
Yes. Nope. I was arrested for stealing a turkey sandwich.
是的。不是。我因为偷火鸡三明治而被捕。
No. Yes. I would never have said that.
不是。是的。我绝对不会那么说的。
Yeah. That is so funny. Did you do time?
是的。太有趣了。你坐过牢吗?
No, I did about 20 minutes, until my friend bailed me out with $100.
不,我在里面待了了20分钟,直到我的朋友用100美元保释了我。
Awe, did you steal the turkey sandwich?
啊,你偷了火鸡三明治吗?
I was 18, in college, and I had no money-- I know. --and I was starving.
我18岁,在大学,我没有钱,我知道我都快饿死了。
So anyway, here we go.
总之,我们开始吧。
I forgot my Oscar in the bathroom at an after-party, and Meryl Streep found it
我在派对后把奥斯卡忘在浴室里了,梅丽尔·斯特里普找到了它
and took it home with her. No-- I can tap dance.
把它带回家了。不,我可以跳踢踏舞。
My celebrity crush is Vin Diesel.
我的偶像是范·迪塞尔。
I can't imagine it's Vin Diesel. Not because of him, just because
我无法想象是范·迪塞尔。不是因为他,只是因为
I can't see that. So I'm going to say,
我看不出来。所以我要说的是,
number one. You forgot your Oscar and blah, blah, blah.
第一,你忘了你的奥斯卡什么的。
Totally wrong. I love Vin Diesel.
完全错了。我爱范·迪塞尔。
Oh, really?
噢,真的吗?
Oh, look at that. That's amazing. That is great. Wow.
噢,看看那个。太神奇了。太好了。哇。
I love that. Yeah, your turn. OK.
我喜欢这样。是啊,轮到你了。好的。
We're out of time. What's that?
我们没时间了。那是什么?
We're out of time. Great, we're out of time.
我们没时间了。好吧,我们没时间了。
Oh, no. We can't do I once spent my night in a brothel.
哦,不。我们做不到,我曾经在妓院过夜。
OK. That was fantastic and so much fun.
好吧。那真是太妙了,太有趣了。
Ladies and gentleman, Catherine the Great premieres Monday at 10:00 on HBO. We'll be right back.
女士们先生们,《凯瑟琳大帝》于星期一晚上10点在HBO首映。我们马上回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帐篷
v. 住帐篷,宿营

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。