For people who don't know about Little Women, I think most people do,
对于《小妇人》,我想大多数人都不了解,
tell everybody what the story is. It's a good message right now.
告诉大家故事的来龙去脉。现在是个透露剧情的好时机。
It is. I mean it's obviously a famous book that was written by Louisa May Alcott,
是的。我是说,这本书众所周知,是露易莎·梅·奥尔科特写的,
and it's about this girl called Jo who's a writer,
是关于一个叫乔的女孩,她是一个作家,
and it's about her and her three sisters and their mother.
关于她和她的三个姐妹还有她们的母亲。
And it's during the Civil War.
发生在内战时期。
And it's very much about I suppose a person's autonomy,
这很大程度上是关于我认为是一个人的自主性,
a person sort of figuring out their own path, their own way in life.
一个人会想出自己的路,有自己的生活方式。
They all sort of want different things and they all
他们都想要不同的东西,他们都
consider independence to sort of be given to them by different things. So for Jo,
考虑由不同的事物给予他们一定程度的独立性。所以对乔来说,
it's really her work and it's her writing and she
这真的是她的工作,是她的写作,她
kind of lives and dies by that. So.
为此或生或死。所以。
And what a cast, I mean it's Meryl Streep, Emma Watson,
多棒的演员啊,我是说梅丽尔·斯特里普,艾玛·沃森,
Timothée Chalamet, who my--Eliza Scanlen. Laura Dern. Florence Pugh. Laura Dern.
Timothe é e Chalamet,我的--伊丽莎·斯坎伦。劳拉·德恩。弗洛伦斯·帕。劳拉·德恩。
I mean it's amazing. It's a great cast. Yeah.
我是说这太神奇了。是个很棒的演员。是的。
Was that the first time working with Meryl?
这是第一次和梅丽尔合作吗?
It was my first time working with Meryl. I'd met her at things.
这是我第一次和梅丽尔一起工作。我因为一些事情见过她。
And I was always just sort of like,
我就一直在想,
oh it's Meryl, and I could never be cool around her. But then,
噢,我是梅丽尔,在她身边我一点都不酷。但之后,
we have one scene together,
我们只有一次同台,
and she had been doing all this stuff with Flo and Timothy.
她一直在跟弗洛和提摩太做这些事。
They have quite a bit to do together. And I just remember them saying,
他们有相当多的事情要一起做。我只记得他们说,
they like texted me at the end of one of their shoot days, and they were like,
他们喜欢在拍摄结束的时候发短信给我,他们说,
dude, Meryl ordered a Wendy's today.
伙计,梅丽尔今天订了温迪的。
Meryl was hungry and she was like,
梅丽尔饿了,她说,
I'd love some fries or something. And like 20 seconds, later,
我想吃点薯条什么的。再过20秒,
somebody was like, do you want some fries. I've got some fries.
有人说,你想吃薯条吗。我买了些薯条。
And so I sort of, I was like, oh, it's going to just be great.
所以我就,我就想,哦,这会很棒的。
and that's going to be lovely to
和她在一起同台会
have this one scene with her. And it was. And we did it.
很愉快的。是这样的。我们做到了。
and I was very, I kind of kept my cool, because I had to,
我非常,我有点保持冷静,因为我必须这么做,
because we just needed to make sure the scene was right.
因为我们只需要确保场景是对的。
And then when they
当他们
called, call on the last set up and they were going to check it.
调用上一次录像时,他们会要审查一下。
and we were going to move on, suddenly,
我们打算继续,突然之间,
I was like, oh my God, I got to work, Meryl Streep. And it just all sort of
我就想,天啊,我得去工作了,梅丽尔·斯特里普。所有的这些
hit me then. But she's so down to earth and so cool. Yeah.
都打击到我了。但她实在是太现实太冷静了。是的。
Now stop with the fake accent and talk American now.
现在请您别带着假音了,谈谈美国口音吧。
What do you want to know.
你想知道什么。
Because the entire film you're speaking with an American accent,
因为你说的整部电影都带有美国口音,
so it's easy for you.
所以,对你来说很容易。
It's-- yeah, I mean,
是-是的,我是说,
it's something that I've just always-- No, go back to the American accent.
这是一件我一直都在做的事--不,转回到美国口音上来。
It's something that I-- I feel like your puppet.
这让我觉得我就像你的木偶。
It's just something that I've always done, and I think because like...
这是我一直以来都在做的事情,我想因为就像……
you know, I had-- I have Irish parents.
你知道,我有-我父母是爱尔兰人。
You know what my favorite accent to do is the valley girl accent.
你知道,我最喜欢的口音是山谷女孩的口音。
I do like all the time.
我一直喜欢。
Because what I love about it is you don't have to push your voice like at all.
因为我喜欢的是你不需要把你的声音压得那么大。
No. You can just sort of chill. And talk at the same time.
不。你可以冷静一下。同时又得说话。
That's a really good one. Meryl is great. That's a good one.
这是一个非常好的例子。梅丽尔很棒。是个好主意。
All right Little Women.
好吧,《小妇人》
It's a great movie. It's a great movie, it's in theaters Christmas day.
是部很棒的电影。这是一部很棒的电影,是在电影院里过的圣诞节。
Everybody's going to love this. It's already getting Oscar buzz.
所有人都会喜欢的。已经得了奥斯卡奖了。
Another one for you, so congratulations. Thank you.
对于你而言是另一个奖,恭喜你。谢谢你。
And we'll be right back.
我们马上回来。