手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

波纳罗音乐节里的着装闪闪发光

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

That's Bless the Harts.

那是《保佑哈特》
So it's already picked up for a second season. Yeah.
所以这已经是第二季了,是的
It's amazing. Picked up for a second season. Yeah. It is amazing. So explain the family.
太神奇了,开始了第二季,是的,太神奇了,介绍一下他的家人
So it's two generations of single moms, which is really lovely,
这是两代单身妈妈,很可爱
a nice, really tight family. Set in North Carolina.
一个很好,很亲密的家庭,定居在北卡罗莱纳州
My dear friend, Emily Spivey, who created the show,
我亲爱的朋友,埃米莉·斯皮维,她创建了这个节目
who's another SNL family member,
她是《周六夜现场》的另一个成员
she's from North Carolina. So I'm kind of doing her and her mom,
她来自北卡罗莱纳州,所以我要照顾她和她妈妈
and it's really sweet.
真的很贴心
And you also,
你也是
I did not know this about you. Or maybe I did. I feel like I did know this.
我不知道关于你的事,或者是我知道,我觉得我已经知道了
You have a band. Yes.
你已经有乐队了,是的
And it's a very specific band.
它是一个非常特别的乐队
It's a Prince cover band, called Princess.
是一个王子的封面乐队,叫公主
And you were just at Bonnaroo. Yeah. We played Bonnaroo Festival.
你刚刚还在波纳罗,是啊,我们玩过波纳罗音乐节
That's amazing. It's like people camping out and stuff.
太神奇了,就像人们露营之类的
A lot of young people, like 25 and under, I feel like.
很多年轻人,25岁或25岁以下,我觉得
Yes, for sure. In Tennessee. It was pretty hot.
是的,当然,在田纳西,那里相当热
I feel like I was not prepared for the lack of clothing that I witnessed there.
我觉得我没有准备好去面对我所看到的一切,因为他们衣着暴露
Oh. Apparently, there's a new trend
哦,显然,节日有了新的趋势
for festivals, where people just wear like, instead of pants, they just wear a thong.
在那里,人们不穿裤子,而是穿丁字裤

艾伦秀

And then there's just glitter all over their ass.

他们的屁股上的衣物闪闪发光
And it's just like glitter ass.
就像闪亮的屁股
I don't like that.
我不喜欢那样
I don't like it. No. And I kept driving around going, there's so much ass here.
我不喜欢这样,不喜欢,我不停地开车到处走,这里有很多人像这样的
Why is there so much ass?
为什么会有这么多人这样着装?
And glitter. So much glitter, Ellen. So much glitter ass.
光彩照人,太耀眼了,艾伦,太多这样着装了
That's the most-- I'm upset more about the glitter than anything else.
这是最……我最担心的是眼前这些金光闪闪的景象
Body glitter can be upsetting. All glitter. It should be outlawed.
身体上的闪光会让人心烦,全都亮晶晶的,它应该是违法的
By the way, it never goes away.
顺便说一下,它永远不会消失
That's my point. That's right. I found glitter on my pillow, no joke, two days ago.
我就是这个意思,是的,两天前,我在枕头上发现了闪光,不是开玩笑
I don't remember wearing glitter. Right.
我不记得我穿着亮闪闪的衣服,对
It could have been from 1986. It could have been. That's my point.
可能是从1986年开始的,可能是,我就是这个意思
It's called Bless the Harts. It airs Sundays at 8:30 on Fox. We'll be right back.
它叫《保佑哈特》,星期天8点半在福克斯电视台播出,我们马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。