手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

霍顿倾听阁楼里的人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Your movie Doctor Sleep is based of the Stephen King novel. Yes. We just talked about that.

你的电影《睡眠医生》是根据史蒂芬·金的小说改编的。是的。我们刚谈过了。
And you know he's got a lot of scary books. Right.
你也知道他有很多恐怖的书。对。
He doesn't stop writing. So we're going to play a new game we're calling
他不停地写。所以我们要玩一个新的游戏,我们叫
Horton Hears Someone In The Attic.
霍顿听到有人在阁楼。
So here's what's going to happen. OK. A title is going to pop up,
所以接下来会发生什么。好的。标题将出现在屏幕上,
and we'll have to guess if it's a Stephen King book or a children's book. And we have these paddles.
我们需要猜这是一本史蒂芬·金的书还是一本儿童读物。我们手里各自有个纸板。
OK. Children's book or Stephen King book.
好的。儿童读物或史蒂芬·金的书。
So it's going to pop up. And the game is going to start now.
它即将出现在大屏幕上。现在游戏就要开始了。
Right. All right.
好的,好的。
OK. Mister Yummy. Oh, that's got to be a children's book.
好的。《美味先生》。哦,那一定是一本儿童读物。
That's got to be a-- are you kidding me?
一定是个……你开什么玩笑?
OK. Is that real?
好吧。是真的吗?
Let's see how-- Oh, can you imagine. Oh, I don't want to see any more Mister Yummy!
我们看看怎么……哦,你能想象吗?噢,我不想再见到《美味先生》了!
The next one. People, Places, and Things.
下一个。人、地点和事物。
Oh, I think that's children.
噢,我想那是儿童读物。
I'm going Stephen. I'm going Stephen. One of us is right. Oh.
我想那是斯蒂芬·金的书。我们其中有一个是对的。哦。
I'm so disappointed. 1-0. OK.
我太失望了。1-0。好的。
I know. I know. We'll get there. I know.
我知道。我知道。我们会到那一步的。我知道。
It's 1-nothing. I didn't feel like-- you're the guest, so I'm being nice.
是1-0。我不觉得会是这样……你是客人,所以我对你很好。
Yes. I knew. That's very kind of you.
对。我知道。你真是太好了。

艾伦秀

All right, the next one is My Pretty Pony. Come on.

好吧,下一个是《我的漂亮小马》。加油。
That's not Stephen. It's got to be a children's.
那个不是斯蒂芬·金的书。那一定是儿童读物。
How scary is that? How scary? Oh no, the pretty pony's here!
那有多可怕?有多可怕?哦不,这个是《漂亮的小马》!
Could you-- wow. Wow.
你能-哇。哇。
How do you scare-- how are you afraid of a pretty pony? This one is called
你怎么会害怕--你怎么会害怕一匹漂亮小马?这一个被称为
The Dollhouse Murders.
《玩偶之家谋杀案》
If that's a kid's book-- I'm going for kid's book It is.
如果那是儿童读物-我马上要找到这样的儿童读物。
No, no. I think it's like a Famous Five or something.
不,不。我觉得好像是《有名的五人组》什么的。
What would you rather hear, The Dollhouse Murders or the Pretty Pony?
你想听什么,《玩偶之家谋杀案》还是《美丽的小马》?
One of them is very scary. Not the one I thought.
其中一个非常可怕。不是我想的那个。
The next one is Man With A Belly. That's got to be kids.
下一个是《大腹便便的男人》。那一定是儿童读物。
That's got to be a kid's. A man with a belly. Ooh. I tried to help you.
那一定是儿童读物。《大腹便便的男人》。噢。我试着帮你。
Last chance. What do you mean, my last chance?
最后一次机会。你什么意思,我最后的机会?
Yeah, last question. What kind of support? This is the last one.
是的,最后一个问题。有什么支援吗?这是最后一个了。
Got zero. Sleeping Beauties. Oh, Sleeping Beauties is a children's. What?
一无所获。睡美人。噢,睡美人是儿童读物。什么?
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
Turn it around! I'm helping you. You're helping me?
把它转过来!我在帮你。你在帮我?
I think that's-- But how is that fair? Put it up. Yeah! Wow. Oh.
我想那是--但这怎么公平呢?把它挂起来。是啊!哇。哦。
I finally got one right.
我终于答对了一个。
Doctor Sleep opens in theaters on November 8. We'll be right back.
《睡眠医生》将于11月8日在影院上映。我们马上回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
attic ['ætik]

想一想再看

n. 阁楼

联想记忆
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。