But within seconds, Clare gets very anxious and turns the lights back on.
但是几秒钟后,克莱尔显得十分焦虑,把灯又打开了。
How long will you be coming back in?
你们什么时候会进来?
You can only go ahead if you feel safe.
你感到安全的时候实验才会继续进行。
You can turn the light on if you want.
你随时可以开灯。
Is this door going to be locked? No.
门会锁上吗?不会。
It just makes it different if the door is unlocked.
门没锁的话感觉会好多了。
It's all sort of safe.
绝对安全。
Do you feel comfortable to continue with the experiments?
你确定能继续实验吗?
I think I do. OK.
我想可以。好的。
God, this is weird. I can't see a thing.
唉,这感觉太奇怪了。我什么都看不见。
It's pitch black. I can't see my hands.
眼前漆黑一片。伸手不见五指。
I'm talking just cos, I suppose, it's giving me something to hear.
我这么自言自语,我想,是想制造点声音。
I can't bear the thought of what it's going to be like in 48 hours' time.
我不敢想象在这里呆上48个小时会是什么状况。
It's not gonna happen.
我做不到。