All right, Steve Carell, in "The Morning Show".
好吧,史蒂夫·卡瑞尔,这是《早间秀》节目
It's so good, It's really, really good.
太好了,真的,真的很好
Tell everybody what it's about.
告诉大家这是关于什么的吧
I play a character named Mitch Kessler, He's a
我演一个叫米奇·凯斯勒的角色,他是一个
morning personality who is accused of sexual misconduct, and
习惯早起但被指控性行为不端的人
that scene was with Martin Short, who he's commiserating with
当时是马丁·肖特,他同情马丁·肖特
about their, you know, they've both been accused of sexual misconduct.
你知道的,他们都被指控有性行为不端
The show is about
我们的节目是关于
that's sort of the catalyst for what happens. It's not really about my character. It's about
这也是导致后来发生了这一切,跟我的角色真的没关系。是关于
how it impacts this show and the people within it.
它如何影响这个节目和里面的人
And cover-ups and how, supposedly,
还有掩盖行为,以及推测
that people higher up know when things are happening, Yeah.
上面的人是如何知道事情是什么时候发生的,是的
And don't really do anything about it, Yeah.
也不要去做任何事情,是的
Web of lies, there's a lot, I mean, it's 10 episodes, I thought it was very well written.
谎言之网,有太多了,我是说,一共10集,我觉得写得很好
Boy, it's really, really good.
天啊,真的,真的很好
And, you know, I think a lot of people are thinking your character is someone that we all know about.
而且,你知道,我想很多人都认为你的角色是我们都知道的
But it's basically just a coincidence that
但它基本上只是一个巧合
there's someone out there that was on a morning show that happened.
巧在一个早间节目中正好就在那里
It's not based on anyone in particular, Right.
它并不是建立在任何人的基础上,对吧
Like, my characterization isn't based on any one person, right, yeah, OK.
就像,我的描述不是基于任何一个人,对,没错,好啊
Because this is-- you know, they're talking about Harvey Weinstein in the episodes, and a lot of different people.
因为这……因为你知道,他们在讨论剧中的哈维·温斯坦,还有很多不同的人
Yeah, sure, So Jen just recently joined Instagram.
是啊,当然,所以珍最近才加入照片墙的
And she broke records for the fastest to get to a million.
她打破了一百万的最快浏览记录
In, like, five hours or something, she had a million followers.
再过5个小时左右,她就有100万粉丝了
I see you kind of throwing down the gauntlet there.
我感觉你有点儿在向我挑战的意思
I'm saying that if you-- you should possibly-- 'cause you're not on Instagram.
我是说,如果你,你应该,因为你不用照片墙
I am not. And I think you should be.
我不用。我觉得你应该可以超过她
I think people-- you're very funny.
我认为你很有趣
You could post pictures of yourself with a dog head and a blender.
你可以贴出自己戴着狗头在弄搅拌机的照片
There's so many different things we'd like to see.
我们想看很多不同的花样
I think people are really excited and interested in seeing what I do.
我认为人们对我的工作非常兴奋和感兴趣
Yeah, they-- you are correct. My life is so intriguing.
是的,他们……你说的没错。我的生活太迷人了
Well, things like that would be intriguing to people.
嗯,这样的事情对人们来说很有趣
And it doesn't always have to be a blender.
也不一定非得用搅拌机
You could block it out-- like, blur it out, and say, guess what I'm holding.
你可以把它挡在外面,脱口而出一个口头禅,然后说,猜猜我拿的是什么
Hey, hey, hey, stay off my Instagram. Oh.
嘿,嘿,嘿,别说关于我的照片墙了,哦
I know what I'm doing here. OK.
我知道我在这里做什么,好的
Are you going to join Instagram? No. Why not?
你要加入照片墙吗?不。为什么呢?
I don't know, Sure, I don't know.
我不知道,当然,我不知道
You should-- I mean, what else you got to do?
你应该……我是说,你还能做什么?
I could read a book, I suppose.
我想我能读一本书
Yeah, right, I don't know, interact with humans.
是啊,没错,我不知道,和大家互动
No, Nah? Nobody wants to do that anymore.
不,不会吧?现在没人想这么做了
I'll do Instagram then.
我等会就用照片墙
Sure, maybe I'll give it a shot.
当然,也许我可以试试
You should give it a shot.
你应该试一试
OK, do it, all right.
好吧,来吧,好吧
Try to get to a million faster.
尝试以更快的速度达到一百万浏览量
You show that Jen Aniston something, I'll get to a million in four hours. Yeah.
你可以给珍·安妮斯顿炫耀一番,我四个小时内就能到一百万浏览量,是的
That ain't going to happen, well,
那是不可能的,好吧
if you have a dog head on and a blender, it might.
如果你穿戴一个狗头在弄搅拌机,那么它就有可能