手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾希莉和艾伦在节目上给了抗癌英雄一个大的惊喜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're back with Ashley Graham, that is "Fearless" Season 2 on Ellentube.

我们又和艾希莉·格雷厄姆聚在一起了,这是《无畏》栏目在艾伦秀节目的第二季
So tell us about Jaime.
告诉我们关于杰米的情况
So Jaime is a vet, and she was in the army for, I think, a long time.
杰米是个兽医,她在军队里呆了……我应该认为是呆了很长时间
And she gained 50 pounds after she had been on chemo, because she had a very terrible,
她接受化疗后体重增加了50磅,因为她得了很严重
terrible case of breast cancer. And
很严重的乳腺癌。还有
so we were able to help her and have all these amazing people talk to her as well.
我们帮助了她,也让这些令她惊喜的人和她交谈
Well, let's hug her and smile with her. Let's do it. Come on down, Jaime. Yeah!
好吧,让我们面带微笑地拥抱她吧,我们开始吧。快下来,杰米。是啊!
Yay, Jaime! I'm Ellen! It's so nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. This has been exciting.
哈喽,杰米!我是艾伦!很高兴见到你。很高兴见到你。太令人兴奋了
Hi. Hi, How have you been doing since you shot that with her?
嗨,嗨,你跟癌症抗争之后觉得现在怎么样?
I've been doing so much better.
我已经做得好多了
I feel like it lit a fire under my butt, to feel
我觉得它在我屁股下面点着了火,感觉
so motivated by so many people supporting me and
有这么多人支持我
wanting me to do better that it makes me
希望我做得更好,这让我感到很有动力
lift out of a, kind of, a fog. Yeah.
这让我从迷茫中解脱出来。是的
Well, and also, you realize that you're a good representation for your boys. Like,
嗯,而且,你意识到你是你儿子的好榜样,就像
you know, they're going to see how strong their mother is
你知道,他们会看到他们的母亲有多坚强,能够克服这一切
and that you overcame this. You know, everybody goes through
你知道,每个人都经历过
dark times. Everybody goes through depression for some reason.
黑暗时期。每个人都会因为某种原因变得抑郁
And then add on top of that, cancer.
在此基础上,再加上患上癌症
And so to come out of that and to be as strong as you are,
为了摆脱这一切,需要像你一样坚强
that's a pretty cool thing. Thank you so much. to show those kids.
那是一件很酷的事。太谢谢你了,给那些孩子做了榜样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have you been doing affirmations in the mirror?
你在镜子前有给自己打气鼓励吗
I'm not going to lie to you.
我不打算对你撒谎
No.
没有

艾伦秀

How hard is that to say, I love you, right now?

如果现在说“我爱你”三个字,真的很难吗?
It's hard because I don't recognize myself.
很难,因为我不肯定我自己
And it feels like
感觉就像
I'm looking at a stranger.
我在看着一个陌生人
So how do I say, I love you, to a stranger? Even though I love me,
我该怎么对陌生人说我爱你?即使我爱我自己
I'm not saying I don't love myself.
我也不是说我不爱我自己
I just don't love the person that's looking in the mirror right now.
我只是不喜欢现在镜子前的那个人
Yeah, but you can love a stranger. I mean, a lot of us
是啊,但你可以爱一个陌生人,我是说,我们很多人
This is true, because I love you. You're great.
是真的,因为我爱你,你太棒了
See. See. I mean, you should love this stranger. Whoever you are right now is,
你看,你看,我是说你应该爱这个陌生人,不管你现在是谁
that's who you are today. It doesn't mean that's who you are tomorrow.
这就是你今天的样子,但这并不意味着你明天就是这样
But love who you are right now. I mean, listen,
但爱你现在的样子,我是说,听着
life is too short to say, if only this, if only that
生命太短暂了,不能说,如果这样,如果那样
This is who you are and. And you're healthy right now and you're beautiful.
你就是这样的人,你现在很健康你很漂亮
And you can love yourself. That's OK, Andy.
你可以爱你自己。好吧,安迪
Well, and now Ellen's told you. Now, I've told you.
嗯,现在艾伦告诉你,我已经告诉过你了
So now you can say it.
所以现在你就可以说了
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
I want you to say you love yourself.
我要你说你爱你自己
I love myself. Good, good.
我爱我自己。很好,很好
All right, It's a long journey, I know you have one income. You have two kids.
好吧,还有很长的路要走,我知道你有一份收入,还有两个孩子
And Ashley has helped you out with a few things, but I want to do something as well.
艾希莉已经帮助了你一些事,但我也想帮你
We talked to the nice people at Total Wireless,
我们与Total Wireless电信公司里的人谈过,他们心地非常好
and they want to give you $25,000, so you can continue this.
他们想要赠给你两万五美元,你可以用这个钱继续生活
Oh, my goodness. Woo!
哦,我的天呐,哇哦!
I love you, Jaime. I love you.
我爱你,杰米,我爱你
You can watch the first two episodes of "Fearless" Season 2, including Jaime's,
你可以观看《无畏》第二季的前两个集,其中就包括现在关于杰米的这一集
on Ellentube now,I want to thank Ashley Graham and Steve Carell. See you tomorrow.
记得是在艾伦秀节目上看,我想要感谢艾希莉·格雷厄姆和史蒂夫·卡瑞尔,明天见
Be kind to one another, bye.
善待他人,拜拜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
depression [di'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沮丧,萧条

联想记忆
fearless ['fiəlis]

想一想再看

adj. 无畏的,大胆的,勇敢的

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。