The moment you have all been waiting for, a female poet, Emily Dickinson.
你们一直在等待的时刻,一位女诗人,艾米莉·狄金森。
A woman should receive an education, but it should not be the same as a man's.
女人应该接受教育,但不应该和男人接受的一样。
Maybe they're scared if they teach us how the world works we'll figure out how to take over.
也许他们害怕,如果他们教会我们这个世界运转的道理,我们就会想办法接管这个世界。
Morning, ladies. I don't know how the two of you fit into such a tiny bed.
早上好,女士们。我不知道你们两个怎么能睡在这么小的床上。
I have one purpose to become a great writer.
我的目标是成为一名伟大的作家。
There is nothing you can do to stop me.
你做什么也阻止不了我。
She's so insane.
她简直是疯了。
Of course, she's insane. She's Emily Dickinson.
她当然疯了。她是艾米莉·狄金森。
You need to cut out these sort of antics.
你得把这些滑稽的行为给改掉。
I have to do something, Sue.
我得做点什么,苏。
Desperate times, girl.
妹子,这是个绝望的时代。
Don't act like you're dead while you're still alive.
当你还活着的时候,不要表现得像死了一样。
If you want something, you reach out and grab it! Sick!
如果你想要什么,就要伸手去拿!真恶心!
You'll be the only Dickinson they talk about in 200 years.
200年后,你将是他们谈论的唯一的狄金森。
I promise you that.
我向你保证。
That was a lovely funeral, don't you think?
真是个令人愉快的葬礼,你不觉得吗?
Mine'll be better.
我的会更好。