Can you please stop bothering my kid? Sorry.
你能别再骚扰我的孩子了吗?抱歉。
Arthur, I have some bad news for you.
亚瑟,我有一些坏消息要告诉你。
This is the last time we'll be meeting.
这是我们最后一次见面了。
You don't listen, do you?
你根本就没有在听,是吧?
You just ask the same questions every week.
你每周都会问我相同的问题。
"How's your job? Are you having any negative thoughts?"
“你的工作怎么样了?你是不是有消极想法?”
All I have are negative thoughts.
我脑子里有的全是消极想法。
And finally, in a world where everyone thinks they could do my job. Check out this guy.
最后,这个世界上每个人都认为他们可以做我的工作。看看这家伙。
When I was a little boy, and told people I was going to be a comedian,
当我还是个小男孩的时候,我告诉人们我要成为一个喜剧演员,
everyone laughed at me. Well, no one's laughing now.
每个人都嘲笑我。现在没人笑了。
You can say that again, pal.
伙计,你说得很对。
So awful, isn't it?
很糟糕,是吧?
For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed.
在我的一生中,我甚至不知道我是否真的存在。
But I do, and people are starting to notice.
但是我现在知道了,人们开始注意到我了。
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很有趣吗?
Is this a joke to you?
对你来说这是个玩笑?
Uh, Murray, one small thing. Yeah.
额,默里,有件小事要跟你说。说吧。
When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?
当你让我出场的时候,你能把我介绍成小丑吗?