手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

历史悬疑剧集《特工科恩》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

你觉得自己是个爱国者吗?
I love this country with all my might.
我爱这个国家,绝无二心。
Welcome to Syria.
欢迎来到叙利亚。
If your country needed you to lie to your friends, your family, your wife, would you do it?
如果你的国家需要你对你的朋友、家人、妻子撒谎,你会这样做吗?
I will be a buyer, working for the government.
我要去做一个采购员,为政府办事。
If your country asked you to risk your life, would you do it?
如果你的国家要让你冒生命危险,你会去做吗?
This is the opportunity for me to give you the life that I promised you, Nadi.
这是一个实现我给你我承诺过的生活的机会,娜迪。
My name... My name is Kamel Amin Thaabeth.
我的名字...我的名字是卡迈勒·阿敏·塔拜斯。
The sheikh is your only way in.
酋长是你唯一的突破口。
Please, join me.
请加入我。
You've made a nice life for yourself here in Damascus.
你在大马士革过得很惬意。
When you walk into a room everyone wants a piece of you.
当你走进一个房间,每个人都想了解你。
Come in. Enjoy.
请进。尽情享受。

历史悬疑剧集《特工科恩》预告片

You can trust me with your life.

你可以把你的生命交托给我。
I hope I can do the same. We all have secrets.
我希望我也能这样做。我们都有秘密。
This is not a game, Kamel.
卡迈勒,这不是游戏。
You are either him or you are dead!
你不是他的话,那就是死路一条!
Nadia, I'm worried about you.
娜迪亚,我很担心你。
When's the last time you saw Eli? Eleven months ago.
你最后一次见伊莱是什么时候?十一个月前。
Don't leave us.
别离开我们。
I don't want to go back.
我不想回去。
You are saving lives, Eli. Remember that.
你在拯救生命,伊莱。记住这一点。
When I first became Kamel, it was just an act.
当我第一次成为卡迈勒时,只是在假扮他。
You mumble in your sleep. You sometimes shout out names.
你在睡梦中喃喃自语。你有时会喊出许多名字。
Those nightmares that she was talking about, they're not even mine, they're Kamel's.
她说的那些噩梦,根本不是我的,是卡迈勒的。
Let's have an open, honest conversation on what my husband does.
我们开诚布公地谈谈我丈夫的工作吧。
Taking off the clothes, it doesn't work anymore. I can't put him away.
改变装扮已经不管用了。我摆脱不了他。
Kamel isn't real. That life isn't real.
卡迈勒不是真的存在的。那种生活也不是真的。
You are Eli Cohen, you need to remember that.
你是伊莱·科恩,你需要记住这一点。
It's a bit late for that.
现在已经有点儿晚了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mumble ['mʌmbl]

想一想再看

v. 喃喃而语,咕哝
n. 喃喃而语,咕哝

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
patriot ['peitriət]

想一想再看

n. 爱国者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。