手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

布里·拉森想免费订阅Disney+

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And the last time you were here, you were starting

上次你在这里的时候,你是在开始
the "Endgame" movie right? Is that what you, you were starting that? Yeah.
拍摄“终局之战”的电影,对吧?你就是这么开始的吗?是的
The little movie that could. That movie
可能是个剧情篇幅小的电影。那部电影
man, oh, man, this is what that movie made, if they haven't told you.
伙计,哦,伙计。如果他们没告诉你,这就是那部电影的票房
Because you should know this.
因为你应该知道这个
Was it more than a dollar? It grossed nearly $2.8 billion.
是不是比一美元还多?它的总收入接近28亿美元
So it did OK.
所以名副其实
How did you do on that? You had a little back end on that, or no?
你在那方面做得怎么样?你在这件事上有点后顾之忧,还是没有?
You know, I don't even have a Disney+ Plus account comped. I was just going to ask.
你知道,我连迪斯尼+Plus的账户都没有。我正要问你这个呢
They should give you that for free at least.
他们至少应该免费给你一个账户
I was going to use this opportunity to ask.
我本来想利用这个机会问的
Yeah, look right into that camera. Waiting for my Disney+ Plus
是的,看那个镜头。迪斯尼+Plus账户在等着我呢
For free, comped account.
免费的,免费的
I've got multiple pieces of art on you're streaming service
我在你的流媒体服务上发现了很多艺术品
including one of my first and best roles I've ever done,
包括我第一个也是最棒的角色
which is a film called "Right on Track"
这是一部叫做“Right on Track”的电影
It was a Disney Channel original movie. Oh, yes!
这是一部迪斯尼频道的原创电影。噢,是的!
They know that. Oh, there she is.
他们知道的。哦,她在这
Wow. Look at how blurry that photo is. How old were you? That's how know it's old.
哇。看那张照片有多模糊。你多大了?所以我才知道它是旧的照片
How old were you?
你当时多大
I think I was 11.
我想是11岁
All right. So you were at Comic-Con recently, and
好吧,你最近在圣迭戈国际动漫展,
a really sweet proposal happened right in front of you.
一个非常好的提议摆在你面前
Yeah. It was really sweet. It was my first time going to
是的。建议真的非常好。这是我第一次去
a "Con," as I've learned you call them.
动漫展,我听说你叫他们“Con”
And so I got to meet a lot of people, a lot of Captain Marvel fans.
所以我认识了很多人,他们很多是惊奇队长的粉丝
And in it, there was a proposal.
在里面,有一个提议
This man came in, and the second he stood up next to me,
他进来了,当他站在我旁边的时候
he turned to his boyfriend and said,
他转向他的男朋友说
I love you more than Captain Marvel, which was shocking to hear.
我比惊奇队长更爱你,听到这个消息我很震惊
How dare he! It's, like, wait a second.
他怎么敢!就像,就像,等一下
And then he proposed, and I was shocked. That was
后来他求婚了,我很震惊。
my shock, and I wasn't even proposed to.
那让我震惊,我甚至没有被人求过婚

艾伦秀

And then as the series goes on, I'm slowly trying to hide behind the man,

随着剧情的发展,我慢慢地想躲在那个男人后面
because then I felt like I was in the middle of something
因为那时我觉得我正处在
I was not supposed to be in.
我不该在的场合
I was, like, I'm not supposed to be here.
我好像不应该在这里
And did they invite you to the wedding?
他们邀请你参加婚礼了吗?
I didn't get that invite yet?
我还没收到邀请
Oh, maybe I should use that also as, use this opportunity now.
哦,也许我也应该用那个……现在利用这个机会
Yeah, look into that camera right there. Please invite me, I would love it.
是的,看看那边的镜头。请邀请我,我很乐意
Probably can't go, but I just want the invitation.
可能不能去,但我只想要邀请函
There's a picture of you and George Clooney on donkeys
有张你和乔治克鲁尼在驴身上的照片
that, and that's all you need to know, that's it.
那,那就是你所需要知道的,就这样
I'm not going to ask any questions, I'm just going to show it.
我不会问任何问题的,我只想展示给大家看
I think the proof is in the pudding right here.
我想证据就在布丁里
Yeah, right there, your donkey is
是的,就在那儿,你的驴子
I'd also like everyone to know that George got to the donkeys first
我也想让大家知道的是,乔治先找到这些驴子
and gave me the bigger one,
给了我一个体型更大的驴子
which I think is gentlemanly, it really is.
我觉得很有绅士风度,真的有绅士风度
Did you ever think, when you were growing up, when you were auditioning,
你有没有想过,当你长大的时候,当你参加海选的时候
you would be on a donkey with George Clooney? Where is this? Absolutely not.
你要和乔治·克鲁尼一起骑驴子?这是哪里?当然不是
It wasn't even in the realm of possibility. It's in Madrid, which is even weirder.
它甚至不在可能的范围内。在马德里,更偏远的地方
Wow, had you been to Madrid before?
哇,你以前去过马德里吗?
Uh-uh, no, but they said, come ride a donkey with George Clooney?
呃-呃,不,但他们说,来和乔治克鲁尼一起骑驴子?
Yes, that was an email that I got, and I said, yes, I will do that.
是的,我收到了一封邮件,我说,是的,我会这么做的
And suddenly I was transported to Madrid where I was riding a donkey,
突然我被送到马德里,在那里我骑着一头驴
a donkey named Pepe, next to George Clooney.
一只叫佩佩的驴,旁边是乔治克鲁尼
What was his donkey's name?
他的驴子叫什么名字?
I think it was, like, Papita I'm maybe making that up,
我想,名字好像叫帕皮塔,我可能是瞎编的
so that I sound like I was personable with these donkeys. But
为了听起来和这些驴子很合得来。但是
it was something like that.
差不多就是这样的
Are you going to bring in, like, the donkey wrangler tomorrow to double check?
你明天会不会带,比如,那个驴牧人来仔细检查?
No, but I have Papita here. Oh! Aw, all right.
不,但我这里有帕皮塔。哦!啊,好吧
We're going to take a break, more with Brie after this.
我们要休息一下,在这之后还有更多关于布里的事

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
proposal [prə'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 求婚,提议,建议

联想记忆
personable ['pə:sənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 风度翩翩的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇异的事物,罕见的例子
v. 惊异于,惊

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。