手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

布丽·拉森在真人秀节目中认为她看到了假鳄鱼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So the movie is called "Just Mercy" and it's with Jamie Foxx and Michael B. Jordan.

这部电影叫《正义的慈悲》,杰米·福克斯和迈克尔·B·乔丹出演了这个电影
And it's a true story, and it's
这是一个真实的故事
heartbreaking and beautiful and good. And tell everyone what it's about.
令人心碎,美丽而美好,告诉每个人这是关于什么的吧
So it tells the story of this man named Bryan Stevenson,
讲述了一个叫布莱恩·史蒂文森的故事
who was a Harvard lawyer,
他是哈佛毕业的律师
and became very interested in these cases that were happening of men that were being
他对这些案件非常感兴趣,这些案件都发生在那些人身上
put on death row with very little evidence.
那些几乎没有证据的被判处死刑的人
And so it tells the story of him first discovering about this and starting his organization,
讲述了他第一次发现这个迹象并开始他建立自己组织的故事
that is still up and running now, called EJI-- the Equal Justice Initiative.
它现在仍在运行,被称为EJI,也叫平等司法倡议
It focuses on one case in particular, named Walter McMillian, played by Jamie Foxx.
它特别关注由杰米·福克斯参与的一个案件,黑人青年叫Walter McMillian
And it's just-- it is a heartbreaking story,
这是一个让人心碎的故事
but it is ultimately uplifting and so beautiful.
但它最终是令人振奋和美好的
And we're so lucky to have people like Bryan on this planet.
我们很幸运在这个世界上有布莱恩这样的人
Yeah, it's an amazing story.
是的,是个很棒的故事
I hope everybody sees this movie, for so many different reasons.
我希望每个人都能因为很多不同的理由看这部电影
But it's amazing that he-- this man does this.
但令人惊讶的是,他这个人就这么做了
All right. Let's talk about-- you did "Running Wild with Bear Grylls."
好吧。让我们来谈谈--你参与了一个叫做《越野千里》真人秀节目
Yes. Which, I cannot believe you did that.
是的。我真不敢相信你会参与这个节目
Yes, I think my mom feels the same way.
是的,我想我妈妈也是这么想的
I mean, I-- OK, so there's one part where you have to crawl upside down on a rope,
我的意思是,好吧,有一部分节目片段是你得在绳子上倒着爬
across a river that has crocodiles in it.
穿过一条河里满是鳄鱼的河
Yes. How is that-- how was an insurance company allowing you?
是的。那保险公司是怎么允许你这样做的?
Questionable. And also I was, like, in the middle of "The Avengers"; press tour when I did this.
有点可疑。而我,就像,在《复仇者联盟》的中间片段一样,当我这样做的时候
I, like, popped off for a weekend to Panama. Yeah, this was my idea.
我好像去巴拿马周末度假了,是啊,这是我的主意
I can't even blame anyone for this, any of this.
我不能因为这一切责怪任何人
But no-- but-- I mean, how is that-- I mean, he's gotten away with this for so long.
但是,不,但是,我是说,怎么会,我是说,他已经逍遥法外很久了
But somebody's going to get hurt. It wasn't me.
但是会有人受伤的,不是我干的

艾伦

Thank God. So I walked off that island, like, good luck to the next one.

感谢上帝。所以我离开了那个岛,希望下一个给我带来好运
It's really fun though. I do recommend it.
不过,真的很有趣。我建议你这么做
If anyone-- if you ever come across Bear Grylls and he's, like, oh, yeah
如果有人,如果你遇到贝尔·格里尔斯,他就像,哦,是的
if you-- if he was just, like, hey, little lady, come with me. Just go, yes. Do it.
如果你……如果他只是,像,嘿,小女士,跟我来,去吧,好的。去做吧
I understand the donkey in Madrid. I get the "yes" on that. Right.
我理解马德里的驴子,我得到了“是”的答复
This "yes" I don't get. Because really,
对。我不明白“是”这个词,因为真的
there's no-- this is for real dangerous stuff.
这是真正危险的东西
I guess the problem was that I didn't believe that it would be real.
我想问题是我不相信这会是真的
Case in point was the first day. We're walking around the mangrove,
很好地证明了这是第一天,我们绕着红树林走着
and as we come around this corner, a crocodile or alligator-- whichever one, goes, like, "Raa."
当我们来到这个角落的时候,一条鳄鱼--不管是哪一种类,就像这样喊,“Raa”
And I wasn't even fazed by it.
我也没被它吓倒
And everyone was, like, oh, my God. And the camera was, like, good thing it did that. So we'll go this way.
每个人都在说,哦,天哪,相机,就像,好在它做到了,所以我们走这边
And I was, like-- yeah, but that wasn't real.
我是,就像……是的,但那不是真的
And they were like,
他们说
what do you mean? I was, like, that was an animatronic. And they were like, no.
你是什么意思?我就说那就像是一部动画片,他们就会说,不
That was not part of the plan. That's just
那不是计划的一部分,那只是
a reptile that lives here. An animatronic? You thought you were at Universal Studios or something?
一只生活在这里的爬行动物,一部动画片?你以为你在环球影城什么的?
I mean, yes. I realized that the only time I've been around something like that
我是说,是的我意识到我唯一一次在这样的地方出现
was at Disneyland. And so my brain just was, like, this is pretend land.
是在迪斯尼乐园,所以我的大脑,就像,这是职业体验岛
And I didn't think about--
我也没想过
Wow. I know. I've been working too much--
哇。我知道。我工作太多了
is what I've gotten out of this.
这就是我从中得到的
That's amazing. Well, I can't believe you did that.
太神奇了。我真不敢相信你这么做了
But it's amazing that you did that. I'm very impressed by you in so many ways.
但你这么做太神奇了,你在很多方面给我留下了深刻的印象
The movie is called, "Just Mercy"
这部电影叫《正义的慈悲》
It opens in select theaters Christmas day-- and everywhere January 10.
圣诞节那天,它会在指定的影院上映,你可以在1月10日那天任何地方看
We'll be right back.
我们很快就会回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
initiative [i'niʃətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创始的,初步的,自发的
n. 第一步

联想记忆
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
questionable ['kwestʃənəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,可置疑的

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
universal [.ju:ni'və:səl]

想一想再看

adj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。