Oh, my God, we're talking about John and how sexy he thinks he is now.
哦,天哪,我们说的是约翰他现在有多性感
I want to talk about being grateful, because I think it's a time right now
我想说的是感恩,因为我觉得现在是时候了
that everybody should, it shouldn't just be for Thanksgiving,
每个人都应该这样,不应该只是为了感恩节
but for some reason, this is when we focus on it.
但不知什么原因,这正是我们关注的焦点
So what are you grateful for?
所以你对什么抱有感激之情?
Oh, my gosh, I think we've had an incredible year.
哦,天哪,我觉得我们度过了让人难以想象的一年
I'm grateful for my two perfectly crazy babies.
我很感激我那两个疯狂的孩子
I mean, we truly, truly are very blessed,
我是说,我们真的,真的很幸运
and to be able to share it with family and friends and to do... I hear running.
为了能和家人和朋友一起分享它,为了能够……我听到有人在跑
Nobody is going to scare you. I don't know what's happening.
没有人会吓到你,我不知道发生了什么
Did anyone hear that running? Yes, I don't know what's happening.
有人听到那声音了吗?是的,我不知道发生了什么
But no, it's truly living the dream.
但不,这才是真正的梦想
Yeah, and I am grateful for my health.
是的,我很庆幸我很健康
I'm grateful for my family and my friends.
我很感激我的家人和朋友
And I'm grateful for Twitch being back.
我很感激特维奇回来了
I'm glad that you're back today, Twitch we missed you!
我很高兴你今天回来了,我们好想你!
I'm also so grateful for Ellen's Greatest Night of Giveaways.
我也很感激《艾伦最棒的馈赠之夜》这个节目
It's a show that we are starting this year, and Chrissy was a part of it.
这是我们今年开始的一个节目,克丽丝也是其中一员
I had such a good time doing it. I was sobbing backstage before even coming out. And just seeing
我深陷其中,乐此不疲,我在后台还没出来就哭了,看到
what you do to bring a smile upon everybody's faces and everyone listening to the stories
你所做的让每个人的脸上都带着微笑,每个人都在听着这些故事
and being so impacted by them, it was just beautiful.
被它们深深的影响着,这是多么美好啊
It was such a beautiful show to be a part of, so thank you.
这是一个如此棒的节目中的一部分,所以谢谢你
It is a beautiful show, we are so proud of it,
这是一场缤彩纷呈的演出,我们为它感到骄傲
and I can't wait for you to see it
为了让你看这个演出,我已经迫不及待了
and to meet some of the people that I got to meet and help.
去见一些我要见的人并帮助他们
It's exactly what the holidays are about.
这正是假期的意义所在
And here's a little bit of what it is.
这里有一点就跟这个是一样充满意义的
Now I bet you guys are wondering what I am doing here.
我敢打赌你们一定想知道我在这里做什么
Yes! I'm here because it's Ellen's Greatest Night of Giveaways!
是的!我来这里是因为这是《艾伦最棒的馈赠之夜》!
What? Pull up!
什么?拉起来!
You want to see what's in the box? Yes.
你想看看盒子里是什么吗?是的
Nothing says Christmas like a revving engine.
没有什么比一台高速运转的引擎更能说明圣诞节了
Sterling K, I'm losing it. Mine comes apart. What?
史特林K,我对这个要失去控制了,我的破碎了。什么?
Aha-ha-ha, there he is.
啊哈-哈哈,他来了
What do you think about that? There's $100,000. Oh, my God.
你觉得怎么样?一共有10万美元。哦,天哪
We give stuff away to the whole audience.
我们把东西送给所有的观众
This is life-changing. I couldn't believe this was happening.
这改变了我们的生活。我不敢相信会发生这种事
A complete dream come true.
一个完整的梦想实现了
It's just going to be something that lasts forever.
它将会是一种永恒的东西
The best day ever. I'm just really grateful.
史上最棒的一天。我真的很感激你
Get your tissues out. This is going to be quite a show.
把你的纸巾拿出来。这将是一场精彩的演出
It's so great, I know, I know.
太棒了,我知道,我知道
I cried for three days shooting that show, but in a beautiful way.
拍那个节目我哭了三天,但是哭得很美
I'm excited for you to see it, it's called Ellen's Greatest Night of Giveaways.
我很高兴你能看到,它被称为《艾伦最棒的馈赠之夜》
It airs December 10th, 11th, and 12th.
将于12月10日、11日和12日播出