We're back with Kevin Hart. And so I reached out. I texted you afterwards, and I think... I didn't know,
我们又和凯文·哈特在一起了,所以我伸出手,给你发了短信,我想……我不知道,
I just knew it was an accident, and I had heard back surgery, and I was like, oh, man. That's hard,
我只知道这是个意外,我听说过背部手术,我就想,哦,天哪,太难了,
I didn't know how bad it was.
我不知道有多糟糕。
And then I heard all these people sent flowers, and I thought, why didn't I send flowers?
后来我听说这些人都送花了,我想,为什么我没有送花呢?
You must have gotten flowers from everyone.
你一定收到了大家每个人的花。
I got a lot of flowers.
我收到了很多花。
I was embracing everybody's flowers until Oprah sent me flowers,
我抱着每个人的花直到奥普拉送我花,
And then I realized nobody else loves me like Oprah.
后来我意识到没有人像奥普拉那样爱我。
Oprah's flowers are still alive, I've never seen anything like it.
奥普拉的花还活着,我从没见过这样的花。
These flowers... I've never seen flowers like this in my life, she sent the...
这些花……我一生中从来没有见过这样的花,她寄给我……
it's a full-fledged, it's a jungle,
这是一个羽翼丰满的森林,
She sent a jungle to my house in a box,
她把密林装在盒子里送到我家,
And we honestly been waiting for it to die,
我们真的一直在等着它死去,
There's an ongoing joke in our house.
我们家正在上演一出玩笑。
We're like, the Oprah flowers die yet? And everybody's like, no, not today.
我们就像,奥普拉送的花死了吗?所有人都说,不,今天还没死。
We're like, wow. Still here, huh?
我们就像,哇。这个礼物还在这儿,是吧?
Yeah. Man. Somebody sneaking water to those flowers? Nope, nobody's watered them.
是的,伙计,有人往花里偷偷浇过水吗?不,没人给它们浇水。
The dog has ate them. Nothing's happened. They grow back.
狗把它们吃了,什么都没发生,它们又长回来了。
It's the most amazing thing ever. So nobody else really cares about me like Oprah did.
这是有史以来最令人惊奇的事情,所以没有人像奥普拉那样关心我。
Yeah, well-- Everybody else's-- I'm glad-- Everybody else's flowers died. --I didn't try to compete. I'm glad.
是的,嗯……其他任何人……我很高兴……其他人的花都死了。我没有试着去竞争一下,我很高兴。
No, no, no, when she sends-- and it's enormous, right?
不,不,不,当她寄给你的时候,礼物是很大的,对吧?
It's huge. Yeah. She sends things that you can't move. You have to bring people in to help move things.
体积巨大,是的,她寄的东西,你是搬不动的,你得找人来帮忙搬东西。
We haven't eaten on a table in three months, we've been--
我们已经三个月没在桌子上吃饭了,我们已经
We've been on the floor, because every time we think about it, I'm like, you can't move Oprah's plant.
我们一直在地板上吃饭,因为每次我们想到它,我就想,你不能移走奥普拉送的植物。
You've got to leave it. We just got to eat on the floor, kids. Fine.
你得离它远点,我们只需要在地板上吃饭,孩子们。好吧。
All right. Now, get up. So your youngest-- how old is your youngest right now?
好吧。现在,站起来。那么你最小的孩子--你最小的孩子现在多大了?
My youngest is two years old. Two. Two years old, man.
我最小的孩子两岁,两岁了,伙计。
Kenzo Kash Hart. There he is. Look at him. There he is.
肯佐·卡什·哈特,那个就是他,你看看,这就是他。
Little Tasmanian devil. That's what I call him. Right there.
塔斯马尼亚小恶魔,我就是这么叫他的,就在那儿。
Little mister I do what I want. Yep. No respect. No. No respect at all.
小先生,我想怎么做就怎么做,是的,一点也不尊重,没有,一点都不尊重。
This was at his birthday party. Adorable. Two-year-old birthday party. Me, my wife, Eniko, Kenzo, and all his friends.
这是在他的生日聚会上,他非常可爱,两岁生日聚会。我,我妻子,伊尼科,肯佐,还有他所有的朋友。
We decided to invite every other two-year-old that we knew, which is always a good idea if you got a bad back.
我们决定邀请我们认识的每一个两岁的孩子,如果您遇到了不好的情况,这总是一个好主意。
That's one of the smartest things I've done. Sure, Yeah, Sure.
那是我做过的最聪明的事情之一,当然,是的,当然。
Fly down here with me, daddy. Well, son, you've got to understand that's hard.
和我一起飞下来,爸爸。好吧,孩子,你得明白这很难。
OK. Right there. That face is not me celebrating. No, you're not... No, no. No, you don't look happy there.
好的,就在那儿,那不是我在庆祝的表情。不,你不是……不,不,不,你看起来不太高兴。
That's pain. That's actual pain. Yep.
太痛苦了,这才是真正的痛苦,是的。
If you notice my son's face, that's a high look of not giving a... Look at that face right there.
如果你注意到我儿子的脸,不给人以高贵的神情……你看那张脸。
That's a good time, though. It's great. God bless him. That's my son.
不过,那是个好时机,太棒了,上帝保佑他,他是我儿子。
I would have said, do not do that. All right, we have to take another break. More with Kevin after this.
我就会说,别那么做。好吧,我们得再休息一下。之后会有更多关于凯文的事情。