手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

克林特·伊斯特伍德谈跟艾伦做邻居的感觉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

That's Clint Eastwood's new film, Richard Jewell.

那个是克林特·伊斯特伍德导演的新电影,叫《理查德·朱维尔的哀歌》
All right, your 38th film that you've directed, Richard Jewell.
好吧,《理查德·朱维尔的哀歌》是你第38部导演的电影作品
And this is a story that I think some people may not remember at all, and some people remember it,
这是一个我认为有些人可能根本不记得的故事,有些人还记得,
but don't really know the full story. So tell everyone what this is.
但并不真正了解整个故事。告诉大家这是关于什么的吧。
Well, he was a security guard.
他是个保安。
And he's supposed to watch security at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.
他应该在1996年亚特兰大奥运会上负责安保工作。
And he did a heroic deed. He discovered a bomb there, and a bomb eventually went off. But it--
他做了一件英勇的事。他在那里发现了一颗炸弹,最后一颗炸弹爆炸了。但是……
and it didn't do the damage it was supposed to because of things he did.
但并没有因为他的所作所为而造成应有的伤害。
Well, then somebody got the idea. They were trying to find a--
好吧,后来有人想到了这个主意。他们想找一个
they had to find a fall guy really fast because
他们必须尽快找到替罪羊,否则的话
otherwise, they were going to cancel the Olympics. And it was going to be millions of dollars down the tubes and everything.
他们就会取消奥运会。这将是数百万美元的损失。
So he-- somebody got the idea, and they pinned it on him.
所以,有人就想到一个主意,他们就嫁祸在他身上。
And you know, bad-- the press and the FBI were somewhat complacent in some of the things they did.
你知道,糟糕的是,媒体和联邦调查局对他们所做的一些事情有些自满。
And so it was the ultimate American tragedy. Yeah. In my mind, anyway. Yeah,
这完全就是个美国悲剧。是的。不管怎么说,在我脑子里。就是这样的,
it's-- and you've been trying to make this, you said during the break, for five years.
你在休息的时候说,你花了5年时间才制作好这部影片了。
And-- Yeah, I was chasing it down because I liked the story because I just thought it was such
是的,我一直在追根溯源,因为我喜欢这个故事,因为我认为这是一个
a tragic situation. And I just thought it had to be told.
非常悲惨的情况。我只是觉得必须告诉你。
And nobody else was telling it. And the script had been around for a while.
但没人告诉我。剧本已经流传了一段时间了。
And it was a good story. So-- Yeah. So Kathy Bates plays his mother.
这是一个很好的故事。所以--是的。凯西·贝茨扮演他的母亲。
And you got to be friends with, actually, Richard's mother.
实际上,你得和理查德的妈妈做朋友。
Right. Yeah. And she must be thrilled that you finally-- because his name really never was cleared.
对。是的。她一定很高兴你终于--因为他的名字真的从未被清除。
It just-- because everyone wants-- everyone gets it stuck in their head that that's the guy,
只是--因为每个人都想--每个人的脑海里都有这样一个人,

克林特·伊斯特伍德

that's the guy. Yeah, you mean in the minds of people. Yes, yes, yes.

他就是那个人。是啊,你是说在人们的脑海里。是的,是的,是的。
He was cleared because they finally did find the real culprit. But
他是清白的,因为他们最终找到了真正的罪犯。但是
when he finally-- you know,
当他最终-你知道,
but it did take a while, like, six years afterwards or something.
不过,过了大概6年还是什么的。
Yeah. Well, it's a good thing you're telling the story. And I'm sure-- like I said,
是的。好吧,你讲的这个故事是很好的。我确定-就像我说的,
I'm sure his mother is very grateful for that.
我肯定他妈妈对此很感激。
She's great. Congratulations. It's a great film. And again, your 38th film that you're directing.
她人很好。恭喜你。是部很棒的电影。再说一遍,你导演的第38部电影。
You're a good neighbor. You never complain.
你真是个好邻居。你从不抱怨。
You never-- you-- and so we wanted to do something nice for you. It's the holidays.
你从来没有-你-所以我们想为你做些好事。今天是假期。
And we wanted to decorate your bungalow for you because maybe you're too busy.
我们想为你装修你的平房,因为你也许太忙了。
So this is what we've done to your bungalow.
所以这就是我们对你的平房进行处理后的样子
You're welcome. You know, this is very nice.
不用谢。你知道吗,这很好。
It's a lot better than some of the same-- you come up.
这比一些同样的事情要好得多--你来吧。
One time, she called up and said, somebody made a pinata of her,
有一次,她打电话说,有人给她做了个钢琴,
our hero here. And then, they said, now,
我们的英雄。然后,他们说,现在,
you're supposed to go out there. And I said, oh, good. I'm going to go out there and just
你应该到外面去。我说,哦,很好。我要到外面去,然后
look at the pinata and maybe get a free candy or something.
看看皮纳塔,也许可以免费得到糖果什么的。
But no, you're gonna take a baseball bat, and you beat the hell out of it.
但不,你要拿个棒球棍,然后把它打得屁滚尿流。
And so there's all kinds of things. Being her neighbor requires a lot of versatility.
所以有各种各样的东西。做她的邻居需要多才多艺。
Yeah, yeah. You're welcome. Richard Jewell opens in theaters this Friday.
是的,是的。不用谢。《理查德·朱维尔的哀歌》将于本周五在影院上映。
We'll be right back, Clint Eastwood.
我们马上回来,克林特·伊斯特伍德

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
deed [di:d]

想一想再看

n. 事迹,行为,[法]契约
vt. 立契转让

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
ultimate ['ʌltimit]

想一想再看

n. 终极,根本,精华
adj. 终极的,根本

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉

 
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。